Welcome here

Blasphemous said:
Rhye, please log on to one of the IMs we have in common soon. (I'm taking this thread to be our lobby thread, I hope I'm not off.)
Again. tenchar

Been looking for this thread for weeks. Kept wondering "Has Rhye given up on Civ?!"

Congrats on getting the special thread location - but it sure makes this hard to find! Would have been better as a sub-forum under CivIV or CivIV/Mods...

Finally found the catapult project thread, but the link from there doesn't go here... Fortunately, someone had this linked in their sig :hammer2:

Anyway, looking forward to your work, as always, Rhye! :beer:

EW

I found it pretty hard to find this place myself. It's an inspiring mod after all, I thought there would be links everywhere.

fallen the dwarf of plaster?? something like that i think...

The plaster dwarf has fallen.

Ha caído el enano de yeso.

Rhyes! You're a genius!

I don't belive it! You're god on earth! I worship you mighty creator of human history!!! :king:

Yes, I am a history freak, and it makes my nerdie heart happy to play your mods!

You make the game 100 times better, than it already is! (and that's 100 times the best game ever)

How about add "Allow players to refuse Congress" and "Improve Congress"

I think you posted in the wrong thread ;)

I think he means things to add to the todo list.
And I'll reply to it: players can refuse to participate in a Congress and can refuse to cede a city whether they participated in Congress or not. It has been this way for a few versions.
As to improving Congress, the entire mod is a work-in-progress and every single feature is being slowly improved as time and feedback permit. Please be patient and try to assist development of the mod with positive, constructive feedback - specific ideas for implementation, with detailed justification where needed, are always welcome.

Hi everybody.

I'd just like to apologize for my unexplained absence over the past week. I was on vacation and had thought that I would still have internet access, but it turned out that I didn't.

Seems like there have been some a good number of changes, so I'm looking forward to starting a new game now :D

Gunner said:
Hi everybody.

I'd just like to apologize for my unexplained absence over the past week. I was on vacation and had thought that I would still have internet access, but it turned out that I didn't.

Seems like there have been some a good number of changes, so I'm looking forward to starting a new game now :D
Welcome back Gunner! :)

I have been meaning to play this for a long time and finally got around to it today. I had a great time playing as the greek (until those nasty romans ruined my fun ;) ). Great job on this, its a fantastic game.

Kael said:
I have been meaning to play this for a long time and finally got around to it today. I had a great time playing as the greek (until those nasty romans ruined my fun ;) ). Great job on this, its a fantastic game.

thank you, I appreciate your opinion! I hope to find the time to play FFH some day...

You can start off as one civ, and then when another civ spawns you can choose to take them over. But be warned, you can only ever switch once.

This i s to help some of hte boredom felt by people who want to play late game civs like America.

I find it dead usefull cos I usually get bored about a half way through, so this lets me finaly win a game! Also I can play as one team (e.g. china) build a large and powerfull empire, then spawn as another (e.g. mongolia) and have endless fun pulling it down :)

I've moved halfway across the continent for school. I'm hoping to get good grades so I can transfer back to my beloved hometown :) I've got my net connection hooked up again, but I'm afraid I won't be able to do much testing, let alone posting. But I WILL check in now and then.

And if you see me checking in too often, gently remind me to "get back to work!" :D

Top Bottom