Welcome New Members

Just bought Civ4: Beyond the Sword. And now installing Civ4 to my new PC. I joined here, because I run to some problems with sounds and then found "solution". Okey enough small talk, no I go and post that solution.

Hey All. I have been using the site for quite some time now and was looking into mods so I decided to join up. Great work everyone contributes on this site as well so big thanks to all that have helped me with tutorials, advice and everything else!

Howdy All, I've been playing Civ on the Mac since Civ II, Favorite game ever. This is an excellent website. I appreciate all the work Y'all have put into your downloads and scenarios. I have found that the game seems to crash occaisionally any ideas on that?

well, im def gettin better...was able to beat the noble level.....call me crazy, but every game i play, asoka (indian civ) is always at or near the top...thihnk im gonna start playin with him....almost screwed myself, built the UN, had two turns to go for a time victory, and caesar nominated himself for a diplomatic victory, narrowly lost...BE CAREFUL ABOUT BUILDING THE UN PEOPLE!!!!

also, one rule is big-time BS....they voted no nuclear weapons, and sure enough, i wasnt allowed to build them...very unrealistic..you should be allowed to build them, and then maybe everyone declares war on you...i mean, since when does a UN resolution ever get followed? hell saddam broke 14 of em!! lol....

Heyas!

been playing Civ since well ..forever really. Dos version of 1 I think. Hadn't gone further than civ2Gold until my mum in law bought me the civ IV Chronicles set (you know ..the one with everything in it? wheeee!) I actually found this site following a link to the paperdoll Male and female figures from a 3d modelers site.

Lyrra

Bonjour,
désolé, mon anglais n'est pas trés bon, donc je me permet de vous écrire en français ;)
je suis un fan de civ4 (et avant de civ3...), j'ai acheté la nouvelle extention BTS de civ4, c'est pas mal, mais bon, pas de changements spéctaculaires, et leur truc de sté commerciale, c un peu compliqué!!
sinon ben je suis là pour rencontrer d'autres fans de ce jeu, et pkoi pas se faire une tite partie un de ces 4!!
alé à + les gars, and have a nice game ;)

Hi everybody,
I´m new on CFC but not in Civworld. Since I played Civ I I can´t stop.
By the way I´m from the Czech Republic.
Enjoy your games.

Just dropping off my hello. :) EXTREMELY excited to join the community, and I can already tell it is an amazing one. Helpful, interesting, and communities with dedication, maturity, and colorful personalities are usually far and few between. This appears to be one of those places after just browsing for a brief period today.

I spend a lot of time on a Flight Sim Community, and nothing makes the experience of (let's face it, this is a hobby!) more enjoyable than when you have a greta community that takes it beyond the game in the box and enjoys to feed curiosity and learn, as well as put forth an effort to make things even better. No doubt that happens here. ;)

Hi!
Been playing Civilization since the old AH board game. Recently found a good deal on the Chronicles package, and have been giving Civ4 (Vanilla) a try. Like it so far. Have fun!

Hi!

I'm from Germany and a lover of Civ III. I've played it for years now and only recently discovered the "ptw" and "conquests"-addon --> I would have never thought there were so many modding possibilities. Although I'm not a modder (yet) I really enjoy this forum and the members' work!
Lately been dl-ing a lot of stuff and so it's the time to register and participate a bit. After testing the maps and scenarios I'll give feedback, promised!

As we're a bit backwards, here on the old continent, I don't want to know much about Civ IV for the moment, sorry 'bout that ..:) but on the other side, someone has to fill the pre-IV- pages ...

hi

I'm going to get this off my chest right now: I have a love/hate relationship with this game. The game itself is great but I can't get past Noble because I can't counter the A.I.'s expansion, back stabbery diplomacy, and "gang up on the player" tactics :mad: . Supposedly it can be done beyond Noble so I'm here to learn and, eventually, beat the living h ell out of the civ 4 A.I.

Hugs and kisses,
Optimus Pirate

Well, it's asking me to do it, so I'll say hello. I'm a lurker from way back. Cookin's done, still here!

Top Bottom