Welcome New Members

Greetings all. Lifelong Civ fan (tried out Civ I on a demo computer at a long-lost computer store outside of Cleveland and I've never looked back) and glad to be part of the community.

Cheers.

Played all the CIV games. Having computer problems wit CIV 4,going to error messages and freezing up, hate microsft vista, need help.

I'm into BTS, found this site, and find myself here nearly as often as I'm playing :rockon:

no crap its a very addicting game. I enjoyd many hours of this game. Its almost a plastic crack addiction. lol

hey - i got a quick question, after sticking in the dvd and clicking play on the auto run, why-o-why does it say that it can't find the cd, dvd?

Hi all, I'm new here, I love the game off course, still need to get my hands on the beyond the sword expansion

Hello, i´ve been lurking around here for quite a time, getting some strats and dling mods. Very nice forum for all this stuff.
Now it´s time to help FFH shadow grow mature!

Hello all.
Jobbelg from Denmark here.
Long-time reader, first-time poster.
I've been playing CIV since #1, but that doesn't show in my gaming.:blush:
Well.... I normally play a random civ, and adjust accourting to the leader and the environment.
A few weeks ago I went from Noble to Prince, but I think I will go up a notch just as soon as I've won every type of victory. (I acually won my first cultural victory ever 3 weeks ago).

Jobbeelg: CIV-addict...

Hello from Firenze
ciao da firenze

I'm Maurizio 30 years old and i love that game hope to join fun and maps with you!
ciao ciao
M;)

I'm in love...

heh heh. How's it going guys. Any hints as to where I can find interesting links to real history that you may not get from mainstream texts? I'm really yearning for some unique viewpoints and good storytelling. I also only play civ 3. i don't particularly mesh well with civ4, although the graphics are spectacular. playing red europe at the moment. trying to figure out how to defeat the massing Russia with a lowly state such as greece, turkey, italy, maybe austria hungary. I've been unsuccessful thus far. Hope to hear form you guys!

Frnnk
youtube.com id= frnnkeducation

Hey guys, been playin CIV since the original and got 3 a few months back, can anyone gimme a walk through of how to apply the mods?

I want to pimp my copy of 3 and it's getting frustrating.

Must go, the Celts are giving the world a torrid time and have to be stopped!

Thanks, S.

Hello, I am new to the forum but have been lurking for months. Basically signed up to start playing BTS-OTM. It will probably be a bit hard at first because I just got my first (Vanilla) win on Noble (Rome Space Race 1987 - not the best I know) the other day, but I reckon jumping in to something way harder then your used to will be a good way to learn. Love the forum.

Hello all!

I've been playing Civilization series for about 8-9 years now. Since I've seen it for the first time I fell love to it so here I am :). Hope to learn lots of new things and share my thoughts with You.

Top Bottom