Welcome New Members

I've been visiting this site off and on for a while, but never joined.

I've played Civ2, SMAC, SMAX, and Civ3 (plus expansions) over and over again. Still playing them too. :)
Bought Civ4 when it came out, but didn't really get into it. Started playing it again last week and kind of like it this time. I'd like to get both expansions and play around with those, but I'm also thinking of going for Civ5. Not sure what I'll do yet. :confused:

I've been visiting this site off and on for a while, but never joined.

I've played Civ2, SMAC, SMAX, and Civ3 (plus expansions) over and over again. Still playing them too. :)
Bought Civ4 when it came out, but didn't really get into it. Started playing it again last week and kind of like it this time. I'd like to get both expansions and play around with those, but I'm also thinking of going for Civ5. Not sure what I'll do yet. :confused:

I was a big Civ II fan.. I still have it in my Civilization Chronicles boxset..

You may be better off with civ iv for now.. Civ V still needs time to mature.. Its not a bad game by any means just needs some polishing..

Hello i am new here, i was playing caesar series and now i started civ5 this site looks like coole

I'm a long-time Civ fan - started with Civ I, but never grew to like Civ IV. Civ III is fun, though, & is enough for the little time I have. I originally started with board games like Tactics & Squad Leader. I also spent a year developing a 2-person-collaborative arcade-type game for the Atari, based on the Alien movies that I demoed to Bröderbund & some others, but it was too near the demise of Atari, & easy game piracy was their primary objection - but the development was fun & instructive. Now I focus on intranet databases & applications.

Hi all,

Just joined forum tonight.
I've been a Civ fan since Civ II on the Playstation.
Civ 4 is still my fave but am warming to Civ5.

Cheers,
CoolMonkey

Hi,

I used to play Civ 3 like a madman, then Civ 4 a little, then not too much.

I just today got Civ 5, and I have the feeling I'm gonna go the madman route again.

see ya. Perfect

I was a big Civ II fan.. I still have it in my Civilization Chronicles boxset..

You may be better off with civ iv for now.. Civ V still needs time to mature.. Its not a bad game by any means just needs some polishing..

Thanks for the welcoming advice. It was looking like that might be the case so I went ahead and got the Civ iv complete edition.
I'll try out the GOTM for those as soon as I can :)

And hello and welcome to all the other new members as well!

Hi everybody, I'm an old CIV I and II player returning to play after some time. I discovered your forum and joined to know what was going on in civilization since then.

I felt like giving my regards here to this fine community. Forums are really a treat, well executed and throughly updated.

I finally toook the time to register, after using the forums for one year or so, mostly for modding information for CIV IV. However with CIV V out with a multiplayer function far superior to CIV IV, one needs to be part of a forum aswell, for the joy of playing the game online and share the spoils.

I´ll see you around ingame and on the forums

Kind Regards

Killeah :king:

Hello i finally registerd after spending years downlaoding mods without being registered.
So i registerd for being able to download the rise of mankind mod.

see ya around! and briljant modding everyone here! It really ads a lot to the game!

Yo whats up,

I'm pretty new to Civ games, only one I ever played was Civ 1 back when I was a kid. Have to say I'm loving Civ 5 though, Figured I would sign up as I started reading the forum and using strats posted here.

Some of you guys are just stupidly good at this game from what I have read.

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking this forum since I got Civ IV a few years ago. It's a great forum. I finally decided to get Civ V, so I thought I could register on the forum and participate on teh discussions.

So, see you over there ;)

Welcome all my fellow CivNoobs! :D

Top Bottom