Welcome New Members

Hello.

I'm a 33y old swede. I have played about 500 hours of Civilization 5 and it still only gets more entertaining.

I enjoy the exploration part and prefer to play random map, random size. On emperor I beat the game with any civ but on immortal Im still screwed...

Didn't really get into the games before I got gifted CiV a few months ago, and within a few days I had bought all the dlc and expansions. Quickly found this forum when looking up game mechanics/AI scripts to understand the leader personalities better, and now I at least have an account. Keep being awesome!

Hello.

I'm a 33y old swede. I have played about 500 hours of Civilization 5 and it still only gets more entertaining.

I enjoy the exploration part and prefer to play random map, random size. On emperor I beat the game with any civ but on immortal Im still screwed...

I'm guessing that your name is a combination between Gustavus Adolphus and Carolus Rex? It literally means "King Gustavus" anyway, but that's a nice name you've got there. :D

Welcome to everyone else, as well!:)

Hey. The site suggested that I post something here, so I will. I was given Civilization 3 as a Christmas present 2 years ago, and I have been playing it off and on since then. I am not as expert as I am with Age of Empires, but I think that I am pretty decent. I do not do multiplayer, as my copy doesn't have it, and if anyone knows how to delete saved files, that would be very helpful.

Hello there. Since I learned a bit from time to time through these forums over the years, one day I registered an account to see all the uploaded pictures or something, I guess. That led to learn even more. Now after playing nearly all versions of Civ maximum on king level - 1 & 2 max was prince - I moved on to immortal and won a few games. Steam says something 700+ hours with Civ V, bought it on day 1 - also have GnK. Because I would like to try master all victory types on immortal first, I didn't move on to BNW for now. A few minutes ago I submitted my first post so I decided to say hello.

Can anybody make a mod.
A Great Athlete mod, in which it function like a great prophet, the athlete will found a sports then the sports founded will provide happiness for every follower/city. Or The great athlete can construct a stadium or arena in tile that provides happiness. consume a great athlete for an instant happiness boost towards golden age.

please... thanks to anyone whose willing to make this idea real. :)

I've visited this site for few times, and I decided to join since I might have something to ask (or contribute) :D

First time I played civ was a mobile phone version many years ago, and after few years I decided to check this new civ games and found it's improving. So I played again and really enjoyed the variety of civilizations available and extra civ from mods

I have been playing Civ IV on and off for several years but now have encountered a serious problem which I hope can be resolved - however, I was told to first introduce myself here, so here I am - I may not contribute much and most of my posts will probably be for tech support :)

Hi new Civ player here. I am also a big fan of classical history and 19th century history. Looking forward to participating on the forums!

Hello to everybody. I've been playing Civ 5 for a couple of years now and absolutely love it (I think I'm in good company!). I've been reading the forums for months now so thought I should join up!

I've recently made the jump to Emperor and have managed a diplo' victory with Venice. Keen to get to immortal once I've managed a few more Emperor victories of different types.

Hi, I'm Gregory and I've been playing Civ Rev for over four years but have never got more than 8 rewards in the trophy room, not matter how well I've done in the game. How do I get all 10 rewards? Has anyone ever done this? What are the criteria for winning them. I just can't work it out.

Greetings

Finally decided to make account here, you see. Been lurking forum about year now, found it by accident.

About Civi addiction I have played since call to arms versio came out. But only after Civ V came out I could get my sister to play it too. Nowadays we have civi Lans with some buddies and sis. If anyone is from finland give me PM, same goes for any of you who just cant shut the hell up about these games :king:

There most of stuff. Thanks for having me.

Hello.

I am a noob. Play regularly on settler and went only as far as prince then quit cus it was tasking. Here to mine ideas and strategies and become a better player.

Hi all, I'm new on Civ Fanatics, although I joined in June.

I love Civ 5 and want to eventually learn how to create m own Mods. For now, trying new Mods and playing and learning.

Hi, I was making some research to know more about mods and customization and I found this interesting forum. So I decided to join in order to learn. Thanks.

Top Bottom