Welcome to Fury Road!

Hey david I made a load of text entries for the pedia a while back don't know if you would be interested in them or not there is pretty much one for all the units and buildings feel free to take a look and use them if you want. With any luck I've uploaded the right file.

Attachments

• FRText.zip
    92.6 KB · Views: 259
This mod is for BTS 3.17. You can play it with BTS 3.19 but you have to install it, and then remove assets/cvgamecoredll.dll. Then it will work, but one feature will be missing related to movement speed along roads. I updated it locally to 3.19 but there is some graphics problem when I do that, so I haven't released it yet.

After a little over a year, I have come back to Fury Road with an update! The main goal is to update the mod to 3.19. I have also added some of the art which has been contributed in the sub-forum.

See the updated first post in this thread for the download details.

* Radscorpion art by deliverator
* Art by Deon: garage, barracks buildings; deathclaw; Ironhead leaderhead
* Leaderhead art by C.Roland and refar: Debbie
* The stronger heroes, Tank Gal and Tankbuster, are only enabled once some civ has built a midgame unit such as antitank or machine gunner.
* Three new mapscripts by Seven05
* Fixed two bugs detected by Dresden in python (v10 feedback thread post #5)
* Civilopedia text and Debbie background by Lib Spi't
* Stevie background by Jabie

One thing I did not do is make a new tech tree. Several readers have contributed ideas and/or code. Changing the tech tree requires a lot of playtesting. I have not done this yet, but it still may happen in the future.

Cool! I've been waiting for the 3.19 update tried to fix it myself but didn't get very far...

Now to download and start remaking my modmod in the 3.19 framework.

Also increedibly excited to have some of my stuff in the mod (GEEK!) hehe. It's sad but true.

Happy New Year Fury Roaders and God Bless

Hi, I'm remaking the Fury Road overview and I'm not able to take screenshots because I don't have CivIV here. I guess if someone you (whoever read this) can send me some of your screenshots. Or just post them here.

Thanks.

This mod is great! It's an awesome avenue that I would love to see some expansion on. I know you already mentioned it before but an expanded tech tree would be very cool. Also, consider some more differentiation between the civilizations. Some unique units and such would be great. With a short tech tree that is probably harder, but keep it in mind. Thanks for the Mod. Everytime I find one I like it's like Christmas.

Is this for Civ4 vanilla or does it work with the expansion Warlords aswell?=)

It is for BTS. I am pretty sure if you have only Warlords and not BTS, it will not work. This is true for most mods on the forum.

I had a great time with this mod! No bugs to speak of, had good graphics and such. Found the Fallout 1/2 soundtrack went perfectly played alongside it. It seems completed!

Also: never before have I felt so excited about getting a nuke in Civ IV! I only got one on my playthrough but it really did the job!

Top Bottom