Well erm...

CarnageCrab

Chieftain
How do you make a mod. I know this is an odd and broad question that has billions of threads an answers but well, Im a n00b and suck at finding things. Anyway I was wondering is there like a nice starter kit that comes with some basic tools and maybe a tutorial? Thanks, and sorry if this question is a) in the wrong place and b) been asked a million times before.

What sort of thing are you planning to get involved with? Because you need a different set of skills to do different types of things. It wouldn't be easy to try to learn them all at once, so what is your "entry point" then?

What sort of thing are you planning to get involved with? Because you need a different set of skills to do different types of things. It wouldn't be easy to try to learn them all at once, so what is your "entry point" then?

Erm Tech trees and character skins manily. I was thinking of doing a Warhammer 40,000 mod. So I was going to skin some units from Dawn Of War and see how it went.

Then focus your attention on such matters, for starters. Look in the tutorials sub-forum. Also there is the modiki.

But others would be able to give you a more specific answer, as I'm yet to dabble with any of that myself.

Top Bottom