1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

WH40K: Battle for Armageddon development thread

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Fortis1, Oct 6, 2017.

1. jlvfr

jlvfr King

Be cool, no worries. It's not like you have a Comissar on your back!:lol:

2. Fortis1

Fortis1 Warlord

I just realised that with my pace, I will get the working .biq from laptop sooner, than re-do it myself, heh.

3. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

Imperial citizen, we have been urged by residents of Holy Terra to take a look about your mod project and we can tell that we will follow your work and hope u will finish it correctly. However any lack of enthusiasm, wrong thinking and especially heretical or any blasphemy against God Emperor and Imperium of Man will be checked by Vigil Operatii and your mod project topic will be purged by Imperial Inquisition of any heretical or missleading ways from light of Emperor. On request of High Council of Terra if u dont finish the mod we gonna use exterminatus against it.

May His Imperial justice count in all balance! The Emperor Protects!

hehehe Fortis1 gl

Kyriakos likes this.
  4. RedMaul

RedMaul Chieftain

Great undertaking, I hope you will be able to publish this at some point :)

5. Fortis1

Fortis1 Warlord

Okay, finally got .biq. It is a step from playable, so I have chance to finish it this month.

EDIT: And I managed to launch it in debug mod. Still requires lots of tweaks, though.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  6. RedMaul

RedMaul Chieftain

Wow, between Star Wars and this it feels like Civ3 is getting its well-deserved revival :crazyeye:

7. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Warlord

May Light of Emperor guide you on this endeavor, brother.

=][= The Emperor Protects =][=

8. Fortis1

Fortis1 Warlord

Playtesting the scenario. Lots of bugs and balance problems, but nothing game crushing. I hope it goes open-beta soon enough.

Right now I struggle to balance initial ork onslaught and imperial starting units and shield costs.

Virote_Considon, RedMaul and Stew Pid like this.
  9. RedMaul

RedMaul Chieftain

Great news:scan:

10. Fortis1

Fortis1 Warlord

Ok, if anyone still following. I have almost no time to spend on modding, unfortunately. And it is a shame for me, that I wasn't able to finish this relatively small scenario in 3 years. I guess, the best I can do at this point is to publish scenario as it is. Well, it is playable and orks somewhat behave as they should. At this point I realised that most of the stuff I added is simply redundant. I made several conceptual errors at the very start and the easiest way to fix everything is to start from zero, which I have neither time no wish to do. I will make some cosmetic impovements, finish civilopedia/scripts and publish the files. If I get a vacation by christmas and get home, I will certainly have time to do all of this stuff.

Cheers!

Stew Pid, Nathiri and jlvfr like this.
  11. Stew Pid

Stew Pid Chieftain

Too bad, well good luck on your personnel life...