What can I do to make Isabella love me?

Circlet the Zen

Chieftain
I have tried to express my love for Isabella since the first day I laid eyes on her in 3600 B.C. 3,000 years later, she won't even look at me. I have given her gold, proposed declarations of friendship, given her the finest silks and gems from my empire. How can I show her my love? How can I make her love me? My heart beats only for her.

Share intrigue your spies have collected with her. Chicks really dig that.

I found the Fountain of Youth and used my last chunk of gold to buy a Settler and establish a city near it. I named the city "Isabella" and presented it to her. She took it without a thanks. Love is a cold, broken hallelujah. :(

Show her your wee-wee and just get that part out of the way. That's what I do. I'm popular in retirement homes.

Show her your wee-wee and just get that part out of the way. That's what I do. I'm popular in retirement homes.

"Ehh, sonny? What's that? Lemme git mah glasses... oh, darn. Noodles for dinner again?"

Moderator Action: Serious now please.

Erm, ok.... <me looks around trying to find a serious subject at the start of this thread, fails utterly>
Moderator Action: You are not allowed to respond to moderator actions in public. If you have a problem with an action, or if you want to ask questions regarding it, then do it via a private message.

I have tried to express my love for Isabella since the first day I laid eyes on her in 3600 B.C. 3,000 years later, she won't even look at me. I have given her gold, proposed declarations of friendship, given her the finest silks and gems from my empire. How can I show her my love? How can I make her love me? My heart beats only for her.

Hate to say it, pal, but she isn`t real.:eek:

Get another civ to declare war on her and finish her off and then liberate her cities.

Isabella is not pleased. Isabella cannot be pleased. Catherine is much better. You just destroy her civilization utterly, and she's fairly okay with the idea of you taking her captive. I like a girl who is okay with the situation as it unfolds.

She's a pussycat compared to her counterpart in Civ IV. There she was a moody harridan who refused to talk to you if you even entertained the notion of following a different religion.

Top Bottom