1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What Civs do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by gamemoth, Jan 10, 2004.

1. binyo66

binyo66 King

Rome because its the default in 1.07f :p And, after getting better with the game, I don't like to switch to others, I enjoy rome with Legi and early golden age for Pyramid (in most of the time). But I hate rome when switching the gov. type, sometimes 6 turns :mad: Planning to play random though.

2. redux

redux Chieftain

Babylon, or any religious civ. Egypt is ok, (I like industrious) but the UU sux

3. Ville

Ville Deity

I've got a new favorite civ: Byzantines, gotta love 'em on Large 60% Archipelago map

4. Esckey

Esckey Deity

My 3 favs are Carthage, Romans and the Greeks. I've played the Netherlands only once and never even though about playing any other civs.

5. 5queens

5queens Chieftain

Germany. I've only tried a few other civs and always Germany is my favorite. I don't know why....

6. TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear Chieftain

I think I like Persia the best; it suits the way I play. I like to build a huge bustling empire (Industrious trait helps) and get way ahead in tech (Scientific trait) and then blitzkrieg my enemies to pieces. Plus the Immortals are great at helping you secure your own continent for that huge bustling empire.

7. Sulimo Manwe

Sulimo Manwe Chieftain

Ottomans,Babylon and sumeria are my favorites