What does CFC recognize you for?

Bill3000: Absent, where is he?
Boundless: Brighton, a chick that likes football
Cheezy the Wiz: Beardless
CivGeneral: Likes to complain about being jobless and loveless.
classical_hero: An awesome dude, who is know for being YEC, the Babe threads and poor syntax/
Dachs: Historical knowledge
downtown: El Presidente
El_Machinae: Darwinist
Elrohir: Conservative Christian who does not want to get married
EnglishCrusader: Definitely English for some reason a Norwich supporter
GamezRule: EPYC
JollyRoger: Legal eagle
LucyDuke: Does not understand me
madviking: Does his user name fit?
Mise: Mice, due to the similar names.
MjM: Looks like azzaman33
Narz: Rsidential environmentalist and chess player extraordinary.
nonconformist: protester
Owen Glyndwr: San Francisco Giants. Tim Lincecum
ParadigmShifter: Evertonian, so I don't hate him.
Perfection: Post leader and GDR
PlutonianEmpire: Blue.
taillesskangaru: Thinks too lowly of himself, when he is much better than he realises
Taniciusfox: Furry
west india man: Brazilian with bad facial hair
Zack: Left then came back

I actually DON'T like complaining about being unemployed and loveless :rolleyes:. At least be encouraging like what you did for Tailless.

I actually DON'T like complaining about being unemployed and loveless :rolleyes:. At least be encouraging like what you did for Tailless.

That doesn't mean you wouldn't be known for it.

That doesn't mean you wouldn't be known for it.
To be honest, I hate being known as that. :(

I'm much more than an unemployed single poster.

To be honest, I hate being known as that. :(

I'm much more than an unemployed single poster.

I know you for a bit of that, a lot of kicking me out of fiftychat and a bit of doing great work in DYOS. I'd say 25:50:25... So 75% things are good or neutral!

Well then you need to change the perception of people. If we think that on a forum where we really don't know you, how do people in real life think about you? Make a change for the better and be more positive in your outlook. I hate that you complain always about your situation, so we want to see a positive change in your life. It takes less work to smile than it does to frown.

Tried that, didn't worked. Most just assume the old attitude still sticks around :rolleyes:.

While I recognize Classical Hero for being an ardent YEC, I picture him being a lovely guy with whom I could play nerdy board games assuming we never broached certain topics.

When someone has a list of all the posters "in" that's been updated for last few pages I'll do everyone. Yeah, I'll do you all. I'm a loose woman.

While I recognize Classical Hero for being an ardent YEC, I picture him being a lovely guy with whom I could play nerdy board games assuming we never broached certain topics.

When someone has a list of all the posters "in" that's been updated for last few pages I'll do everyone. Yeah, I'll do you all. I'm a loose woman.

I love it when you guys do me. :love:

EnglishCrusader: Likes England.

Bill3000: Absent, where is he?
Boundless: Brighton, a chick that likes football
Cheezy the Wiz: Beardless
CivGeneral: Likes to complain about being jobless and loveless.
classical_hero: An awesome dude, who is know for being YEC, the Babe threads and poor syntax/
Dachs: Historical knowledge
downtown: El Presidente
El_Machinae: Darwinist
Elrohir: Conservative Christian who does not want to get married
EnglishCrusader: Definitely English for some reason a Norwich supporter
GamezRule: EPYC
JollyRoger: Legal eagle
LucyDuke: Does not understand me
madviking: Does his user name fit?
Mise: Mice, due to the similar names.
MjM: Looks like azzaman33
Narz: Rsidential environmentalist and chess player extraordinary.
nonconformist: protester
Owen Glyndwr: San Francisco Giants. Tim Lincecum
ParadigmShifter: Evertonian, so I don't hate him.
Perfection: Post leader and GDR
PlutonianEmpire: Blue.
taillesskangaru: Thinks too lowly of himself, when he is much better than he realises
Taniciusfox: Furry
west india man: Brazilian with bad facial hair
Zack: Left then came back

Do you really think nothing of me at all?:sad:

You know the email address handles everyone gets when they are ten or twelve? That was mine. But it was a badass first email address handle.
Well it was meant for a joke comment.
Do you really think nothing of me at all?:sad:

I forgot about you and plenty of others.

You are a person of conflicting views. You are Christian and a libertarian, but they have conflicting ideas about morality.

I forgot about you and plenty of others.

Well yeah, but we've been in many discussions, so I'd be kinda tough to forget:p

You are a person of conflicting views. You are Christian and a libertarian, but they have conflicting ideas about morality.

What's the contradiction? I am a Christian and believe God wants us to live morally. I also believe God can fight his own battles, and that the GOVERNMENT does not exist to make people live morally.

Even if you want to argue the direct connotations of Romans 13, that doesn't mean my beliefs contradict.

Top Bottom