• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What high school stereotype are you?

Punk/Rebel 69%
Ghetto gangsta 50%
Drama nerd 50%
Goth 44%
Prep/Jock/Cheerleader 38%
Geek 19%
Loner 0%
Stoner 0%

Bolded confirms connection to reality.

This test was kinda strange. :hmm: The questions were not leveled out I think.

Either way

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader

38%

Ghetto gangsta

25%

Drama nerd

19%

Punk/Rebel

19%

Goth

13%

Geek

13%

Stoner

6%

Loner

0%

Goth

100%

Loner

75%

Ghetto gangsta

38%

Geek

31%

Punk/Rebel

25%

Stoner

25%

Drama nerd

19%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader

13%
Goth? GOTH!?
Liars, I'm really a loner.

Civrules said:
This test was kinda strange. :hmm: The questions were not leveled out I think.

11/10 online tests correspond with that statement.

WickedSmurf said:
11/10 online tests correspond with that statement.

I've seen some more balanced-out and accurate tests. ;) But you're right.

Loner50%
Ghetto gangsta44%
Stoner25%
Punk/Rebel19%
Goth13%
Prep/Jock/Cheerleader13%
Geek6%
Drama nerd 0%

Loner 81%
Goth 75%
Stoner 63%
Punk/Rebel 50%
Geek 31%
Ghetto gangsta 25%
Drama nerd 25%
Prep/Jock/Cheerleader 13%

I did this test on that site last week, which more accruately describes me (in British terms)..

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=39704
''What Group Are You? Chav, Rocker, Skater, Emo, Goth, Trendy, Prepy E.c.t ''

(pic saved from Myspace thing)

73% Loner, 69% Goth. I'm not good at Maths but I think that adds up to more than 100% - which means, it's bull.

well well well...im a prep now?
Prep/Jock/Cheerleader 50%
50%
Drama nerd
50%
Punk/Rebel
44%
Ghetto gangsta
38%
Goth
25%
Geek
19%
Loner
13%
Stoner
13%

not a great representation of my high school years I guess. I was involved in sports in high school, but i didnt play very many ones actually "for the school" (I did a year of soccer...i mean football, and I ran). I didnt hang out very much with the "in-crowd", which i think was partly to do with the fact that i wasnt rich and i didnt drink.
I did do a little bit of drama in school, but i wasnt a drama nerd. I didnt have any gay friends or anything, didnt dress outlandishly.

If anything, i was a fusion between a popular kid and a bandie, because i did a crapload of music programs in school. I came to be indentified in my community as the "drummer" or the "harmonica guy" because i played so much. Turned out alright, cause i loved doing it, made some money, and got a wonderful girlfriend that way.

in conclusion, this test wasnt very good

ComradeDavo said:
It's a new thing.

Think bands like Lostprophets, Funeral For A Friend, The Used.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo
Cheers CD. Some conclusions from reading that linky:

- It seems like quite a broad based term. We used to refer to these styles as 'alternative rock' or 'alt rock', back in the early and mid-90s when Nirvana were around. Interesting to see it change.

- Punks with emotions other than rage and disgust? wtf?

- Buddy Holly as a fashion icon is quite interesting too. Just goes to show what a totally post-modern world we live in. FWIW, I actually think these styles are pretty cool, although I wouldn't go for em myself now I certainly used to.

- Wiki really is a load of crap. That article was quite good but it's about 20 times longer than entries for things like Racism, Abolitionism, Genocide, 'Black Tuesday' etc for example.

I got:

punk/rebel 63%
prep/jock/cheerleader 63%
stoner 50%
goth 50%
ghetto gangster 38%
geek 38%
loner 31%
drama nerd 6%

I don't understand where the punk/rebel percentage is coming from :confused: . I've been big into sports my entire life????
Others are OK, except probably 'geek' should have been higher :crazyeye: .

Of course it was a while back for me :blush: .

Rambuchan said:
Cheers CD. Some conclusions from reading that linky:

- It seems like quite a broad based term. We used to refer to these styles as 'alternative rock' or 'alt rock', back in the early and mid-90s when Nirvana were around. Interesting to see it change.
- Ah, well the whole alt-rock scene still exists and stuff, it's just now the 'kids' all get into emo instead. It's quite strange, is started getting into the alt-scene about 4 years ago (when i was 16) and the whole emo phenomonen has happened since then, I remember when all the emo kids were into stuff like Nirvana! :crazyeye: It's like the 'new cool system' to be at the moment....intresting to note how some of my friends have adopted it.

Out and about in the clubs in Bath (well we only have 2 weekly rock night but anyway :D ) you do notice the emo kids alot, mixed in with the stoners, metalheads and goths (of which you could say i was a mix of all 3 hehe).

Wiki really is a load of crap. That article was quite good but it's about 20 times longer than entries for things like Racism, Abolitionism, Genocide, 'Black Tuesday' etc for example
Yes thats a shame, I guess it shows that alot of people's main priorities are 'whats cool or not' rather than serious issues like those.

Loner

50%
Drama nerd

44%
Punk/Rebel

38%
Goth

31%
Geek

31%
Prep/Jock/Cheerleader

25%
Ghetto gangsta

25%
Stoner

13%

dude im more of a punk/rebel than all that other pile of crap thats listed and to get things strait im not a loner[pissed]

drama is for freaks in my opinion cause its just plain stupid i have no idea how im more of a drama nerd than a frickin punk what a gay quiz i have no gay friends or dress outlandisly but i dont care if i have "name brand" clothing frickin wal-mart has way better clothing than any banana republic or buckle or american eagle they can all just go suck it:rockon:

Panda said:
73% Loner, 69% Goth. I'm not good at Maths but I think that adds up to more than 100% - which means, it's bull.

i agree :goodjob:

Loner 56%
Punk/Rebel 38%
Drama nerd 31%
Goth 25%
Prep/Jock/Cheerleader 25%
Stoner 25%
Ghetto gangsta 19%
Geek 0%

ZERO percent geek? This test is horribly, horribly skewed.

Top Bottom