Brennus
Cathy
Charlegamne
Churchhill
Cyrus
De Gaulle
or just post any leader you like;)

Hyena Tupac!

Like to play as or like as in get along with?

Hatty is my favourite get-along-with gal. She just needs to eat some more Egyptian pies, she is too skinny, you get 3 food from flood plains dear, 4 with a farm!

I like playing as Hatty as well, the war chariots are great. Also like Liz, warlords Augustus (haven't tried him on BtS), Huayna is fun in a cheesy way, although you really need to play marathon speed to get the best out of him, which is NOT my idea of fun.

Like to play as or like as in get along with?

Hatty is my favourite get-along-with gal. She just needs to eat some more Egyptian pies, she is too skinny, you get 3 food from flood plains dear, 4 with a farm!

I like playing as Hatty as well, the war chariots are great. Also like Liz, warlords Augustus (haven't tried him on BtS), Huayna is fun in a cheesy way, although you really need to play marathon speed to get the best out of him, which is NOT my idea of fun.
To answer your question, Like to play

My favorites are Asoka (who isn't on the list :p) and Ghandi. I like the fact that they have Fast Worker, which can't get replaced with something better and can usually start building something right after a move!

My favorites are Asoka (who isn't on the list :p) and Ghandi. I like the fact that they have Fast Worker, which can't get replaced with something better and can usually start building something right after a move!
'bout Justinian?

Loving Cyrus at the moment......I know when I`m playing him that he does not have the best traits but possibly he has the most fun(BTS)

sometimes the most confusing aspect to Civ 4 is the huge amount of ways you can play the game....at least by playing Cyrus the mission is clear...expand , fight , recover (desperately) , expand , fight etc.

The GG`s just roll in , its not unusual to have three by the end of the BC`s .And just two settled GG`S plus a barracks and vassalage is a level three unit straight out (for a charismatic leader). Add stables and theocracy and things get scarey

The UU is great whether you are fighting protective archers or getting the easiest xp`s you can imagine from barbs

To play i like Ragnar. You don't realize how awesome that combat 1 is until you don't have it. It's awesome being able to open up shock on axemen from the start without having to switch to theocracy or vassalage. Financial's just a good trait.

To get along with, I like Elizabeth. The fact that she always switches to free speech as soon as she gets it means you can stick to a religion and be friends with her, or switch to free religion and be BFF.

Willem van Oranje, is my favorite, it's a super-builder. he gives you :commerce:, :culture: & :hammers:

But he's not in the list, so i voted for Darius and Karl der Große
Yeah,van Orjane is good

Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Industrious and Organized, a very strong combination especially in the late game.

Hannibal. Though there are others not on the list that I like as well. But his Chm/Fin is awesome.

Top Bottom