What music are you listening to? #63: YEAH TOAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Country singers made for others:
What Country singers made for their true fanbase
The controversial one hit wonder:

Finding new music seems to be becoming a bit of a rarity for me, but I recently got into Tame Impala and they freaking rule.

My latest sonic experiment:

My latest sonic experiment

I like Your music taste :thumbsup: It was thanks to Your signature a while ago that I've discovered Rush and I am grateful for that ! ;)

With gratitude ! Dedicated to LM ^^ :cheers: :

Don't know if it's the Mc'Donalds I ate today but I just can't get the (possibly sugar*) RUSH out of my system :D So here's some more . Two different takes on my favourite rush song and I love em' both ^^ :

* that and 14 different types of artificial additives and conservatives that goes with the fries (now new and improved formula containing 10% potato in a single fry !) :mischief:

I like Your music taste :thumbsup: It was thanks to Your signature a while ago that I've discovered Rush and I am grateful for that ! ;)

With gratitude ! Dedicated to LM ^^ :cheers: :

I love love love that song. :)

Tumbling down the '80s alternative music rabbit-hole. Anybody here remember Wax Trax Records?

Page know where to scratch the itch

Dang ! That Fleesh band is ain't to shabby. Do You remember Malukah ? (known for her Civ 4 Baba Yetu cover and Skyrim and Witcher songs ?) I'd say it's Malukah quality , best Scorpions cover I've heard in years ! (sends shivers down my spine!)

This song has me by the b-, uh, throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom