• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What XML files were changed?

Maxor127

Warlord
Anyone know specifically what XML files are changed? Last patch, I had to redo all of my modded XML content for my custom leader because of Marathon speed getting added. Hmmm... or will the files have a Date Modified in properties if they were changed... just thought of that.

I'm holding off installing the patch until I find out if it will be bad installing it without finishing my year 2000 pre-patch game, which sucks because I know I'll win but I turned off Space Race and Domination victories and I know I'm not going to win any other way but I'm the clear leader in points. So I'm taking the opportunity to crush the Incans and Malis since they pestered me all game. The Incans are dead now, but I just started with the Mali which caused Roosevelt to declare war on me, even though I sort of deserve that for crippling him at the very beginning of the game. And my war with the Mali might be my fault too since their color was almost the same as the Incans and I think I declared war on them for no reason, although they did already hate me and they were allies with the Incans so I won't lose sleep over it.

I'm playing a LAN game with my bro and he doesn't like how my turns take forever since I'm orchestrating a massive war on two fronts... so he doesn't like playing.

I'm not sure if any were changed individually, but they definitely weren't overwritten en mass, as I've tweaked several (e.g. I have deserts at slightly lower latitudes and of a smaller percentage chance on temperate maps)..and non of these were updated in any way...

Top Bottom