1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What's all this about civs with multiple leaders?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Homusubi, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Groucho Marx

Groucho Marx Duke of Savoy

This

Besides I have my reservations if they are willing to go through the trouble of providing new assets for multiple leaders and have enough time for it to be released in October.

2. Loaf Warden

Loaf Warden (no party affiliation)

I'm not sure there's any way to know that yet. For all we know, city lists are attached to the leader, so that Qin Shi Huang's capital is Xi'an, but maybe there'll be a DLC with a Ming or Qing emperor later where the capital is Beijing (for example). Or maybe the city list itself is attached to the civ, but the leaders have some kind of coding that specifies which city gets founded first (and therefore becomes the capital) based on which leader appears. We don't even know yet whether multiple leaders will be a thing, let alone what implications that might or might not have for the city lists.

3. stealth_nsk

stealth_nsk Deity

City list could be attached to leader, or, more chances - capital could depend on the leader.