What's with all the hate?

way for quoting a 8 month old post...
but who ever said Civ 5's being delayed be this?

@Thrallia: Well, you DO know that Will Wright described the Wii as being the most next-gen console, right?

I do, and I agree with him...when I play my Wii I have more fun than I had in years of gaming...but I also miss my achievements, I miss my online multiplayer, and I miss my HD(as much as I abhor graphics-crazy ideas, graphics are very helpful and cool). I hope the next Wii keeps the fun factor that the Wii has brought out in everything, and add as much of the others as possible.

I actually have more fun playing the new Mario Kart than I do any other game out right now :)

Exactly - Just the thought of Civ5 being delayed by this is a hard pill to swallow

The logic of that eludes me!

Any iteration of Civ can only be good for the long-term sustainability of the series. And for all we know, Firaxis might need the cash from Civ Rev to help fund the development costs of Civ V.

As I see it, the new fan base that Civ Rev is going to generate can only be a major boon for Civ on the PC, in the future.

Man i've only just found out about this game, but it looks awesome. I've watched a few videos, and it does looks stunning. Seriously considering getting a DS.

One of the best things I can see about this game is how accessible it is. The cartoony look, the sped up and streamlined game play looks like a whole lot of fun. I often play tiny Civ 4 games that I can finish in a few hours, so it would be right up my street. But the other great thing is that it's going to be a whole lot easier to convince the uninitiated to give it a crack. Want to get your son/daughter/wife/girlfriend into civ? This is going to be the best place to start.

Top Bottom