1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your occupation in the FfH universe?

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by Kjaaly, Feb 29, 2008.

1. .Arawyn.

.Arawyn. Perp's Lil' Helper

well, that is kind of good. But i still like pretty, colorful, shinny things more.

2. Stemwinder30

Stemwinder30 Chieftain

I have no idea what civ I would be in.
    Probably somewhere high up in the military or politics... because I want to rule the world!!!:king::nuke::evil::aargh:[pissed]:vomit::dance::rotfl:[offtopic]:spear:

3. .Arawyn.

oh my....

4. Stemwinder30

Stemwinder30 Chieftain

Proof I'm certifiably insane, I guess I'm Balseraph... lol

5. smana

smana Chieftain

6. smana

smana Chieftain

sell other people's stuff. buy people who don't want to cross the desert, sell to other people who want their stuff and don't want to cross the desert either for more money.

7. Horatius

Horatius Prince

Amurites: Govannon's best student.

Freaks: A random confessor, specifically for Loki.

Bannor: No.

Calabim: Garlic seller.

Clan: Wolf Rider. Because it's cool.

Doviello: Enraged Verdani. To let loose my violent side.

Elohim: Temple musician.

Grigori: A trolling street preacher.

Hippus: that annoying horse archer that you just can't kill.

Illians: Drifa's nail polisher.

Infernal: An Imp that has a sense of beauty and knows how to sanctify when nobody is looking.

Khazad: A hippie dwarf.

Kuriotates: Tourist.

Lanun: Falamar's competition and rival. Practicing insults with Guybrush to get ready.

Ljosalfar: Arendel's lover.

Luchuirp: An old-fashioned commander that insists on fighting with soldiers that can gain experience.

Malakim: Schizophreniac high Priest capable of every single priestly ability after so many religion changes.

Mercurians: a rebel.

Sheaim: a pyre zombie blowing up on Tebryn's face.

Sidar: An invisible ghost capable of dividing his soul.

Svartalfar: A poison maker. I would make it imbued with a magic that would cause the person that was backstabbed show letters on his/her forehead saying: Like what you see? Call "555-backstabbing is sweet" now!

8. 4lexander

4lexander Warlord

You inspired me this:

Svartalfar - Vyconia' s boy-toy...

9. .Arawyn.

again, oh my...

10. Stemwinder30

Stemwinder30 Chieftain

I re-thought this. I probably would be either a Ljosalfar or Hamastalfar (Rise of Erebus modmodmod) Marksman (I'm pretty dang good at sniping).

BTW, where are the Hobbits in this game? That's about the only thing its missing.

11. A Moon

A Moon The "A" is silent

Sitting around in Fall From Heaven I, wondering when someone will mod them in.

12. .Arawyn.

YESS! We need HOBBITS! A hobbit-themed civ!

Maybe someone will eventually design a modmod for that. I really hope so!

13. IronClaymore

IronClaymore Warlord

Hmm, I'd probably be some sort of metal smelter, it's the closest thing I can think of to this semester's design project (coking coal byproducts from steel making).

Oh, all you warriors, you go ahead and fight your battles and stab orcs or slice a mobius witch in half or what have you. But when your sword clashes with the enemy's body and doesn't snap, that'll be me. When your armour takes longer to rust in the brisk sea air aboard a Lanun ship, that's me also.

And when your rations don't go rotten in the entropic atmosphere while fighting the infernal in the Fane of the Lessers, that's because I was the one that snuck preservative chemicals into them. Chemicals that later turned out to be carcinogenic. But you can hardly blame me for that ;)

14. exolead

exolead Chieftain

I'd probably be an Illian, highly devoted to Mulcarn, maybe a High Priest of Winter, overseeing the 3 Priests of Winter, with a philosophical side, and certainly some magic skills.

Otherwise, another character I'd be is that of a Sidar Shade or an Amurite Archmage, always looking for more knowledge, reading rare books and learning about everything.

15. citus334

citus334 Chieftain

A Balserpah story maker who studies mind magic also. But after a freak accident with mind magic. My stories will come to life and and play before me probably driving me insane. But in reality the stories are captured by the subconscious just determining what will happen next from the facts. With this ability and madness would probably rise through the balseraph ranks and eventually found a knightly order

16. 4lexander

4lexander Warlord

Balseraph having a knight order is... :d

I Imagine them to be colourful dressed, with painted armours and weapons.

And mind magic to deceive enemies.

And totally crazy, by the way.

17. Great Overlord

Great Overlord Chieftain

THE ONE!!:mischief::crazyeye::yeah::yup::nya::evil::mwaha::devil::D:):p:lol:

Well, Luchuirp, Duval, Amurite,definitly a Great Sage, but at least later a Shade so I can do research and learning forever!:mischief:
    Also, I would probably belong to the Empyrean or at least accept it- spirituality is really not my type...

Or I am a really EVIL mad-scientist like Sheaim Ashen Veil cult leader who sacrifices innocents in vivisecticly cruel ways!:evil::mwaha::nya::joke:

I agree with you. (well, not the Californian part)

18. ClasuSiosa

ClasuSiosa Thespian of the Sword

I would be a Crusader, maybe Bannor. Then i would die in battle against some evil and powerful foe. I would return as a Seraph or an Angel of Death and live on fighting evil for all eternity.
    As cities are purged i would gather knowledge and arcane powers, wich added to my devine status would make me the ultimate demon-slayer.

Alternatly i would be a half-elven Calabim Lord.

OOC: I have been running a RPG of the second possibility, it has some interesting possibilities.

To Viconia's 'boy toys', she probably changes them fairly frequently, you should beware or you might get fed to the Nyxan.

19. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

I don't think the word Nyxan means anything. You probably mean Nyxkin, but I find elven cannibalism unlikely. A Nyxkin is the elven warrior that is bound to one the breed of large panthers gifted to the Svartalfar by Esus, not the beast itself. This bond is so strong that neither elf nor beast can live if the other dies. It would not surprise me if they also felt each other's pain, or if they could be killed by prolonged separation from one another. Faeryl might instead turn her former consorts into Nyxkin bound to panthers too wild to tame, forcing them into exile deep in the wilderness away from civilization.

Kael has never confirmed this, but I strongly suspect that Faeryl Viconia is a married woman. I like to think that Faeryl and Arendel Phaedra are two of the three women who married Cernunnos during the Age of Dragons, before the Archangel of Nature became a God, and became the mothers of the Satyr race. Arendel would be an exceedingly loyal wife, but Faeryl would of course have no qualms about adultery.

20. ClasuSiosa

ClasuSiosa Thespian of the Sword

Yes I meant nyxkin, specifically the panther.