What's your occupation in the FfH universe?

Probably a archivist or libraion in Nimrail or Kwythellar or someother peciful city with a big library where I can quitly serve Oghma in dusty rooms filled with books.:)
Of course, I'd probably find I was being minipulated by Mammon, and go starke raving made, and die a violent death by self immolation.:sad:

A pirate certainly. Sailing and fencing are two hobbies of mine. Just hope I don't end up on Hannah's ship or even worse -- The Dirge.

A jr. city-planner in one of the Kuriotate cities, completely oblivious to what might be happening elsewhere in Erebus.

"What ? But this land was never supposed to be zoned as Hell Terrain ! How are we going to build a new hamlet there now ? I knew we shouldn't have gone neutral..."

I'd want to be El-ahrairah. And when the toads boiled forth from hell, we'd turn them back with tooth and claw.

I bet the schools teach the children more about how great Bannor and the Order is compared to all the other civs and religions than it teaches actual knowledge. Discipline is probably key, and they probably start their classes with some sort of pledge to the state.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United Estates of Bannor, and to the Empire for which it stands, one nation, under the Gods, with justice and salvation for all.

Archmage, but only if I was Kylorin. I g(e/o)t to kill a god. 'nuff said.

But leaders and heroes are probably off-limits. In that case I'll take my chances as a Calabim Moroi. Or a bloodpet if I can't start as Moroi.

Off topic: I'd like to add Kylorin from AoI as an Amurite (or multi-civ like Decius) leader. The reason I don't play amurites is that their leaders are not interesting. But I haven't got a clue as to how. (Other than copy-paste but I already had to restore some of my XML files . . . )

Well, Kylorin never returned after slaying Mulcarn, leaveing only his children behind. What happened to him at Letum Frigus might be explained in a scenario.

Until, one day, Kylorin strode out of his home. His face had aged many years, terrible purpose shone in his once soft and kindly eyes, and a magnificent blade hung faintly glowing by his side. With no farewells and no apologies, he went forth into the icy wastes and never came back. Soon after, the Thaw began.-Civopedia
(Sorry if I'm ignoring any lore I may have missed)

<Looks down the list of remaining available jobs>

Orc Warren Sanitation Department
Frostling cannon fodder

...errr...Frostling it is then

I am a low level bureaucrat in RL and a Libertarian politically (go figure), so I would probably be a grigory minister. Maybe get my own city-state one day ;) ... Because I have issues with big government, big business and big religion, my little city would be fairly chaotic; I would possibly be conquered soon after by some other empire...

In fantasy terms I would end up a Druid of some empire (in this world they are all pretty much the same, someone above you tells you what to do and if you don't do it you loose life, liberty, etc) and keep to myself fighting only when my area/interests are in danger. To keep your freedom you would have to be extremely strong and useful.

Sidar Nightwatch.
Do Fall Further civs count? Then I'm a Kahdi Follower!

I would become an archmage, go insane from the mind magic use, fuse my mind into a badger, rule the badger kingdom with an IRON FIST!

Kraken. Definitely Kraken. I DEMAND Kraken! :goodjob:

I'd probably worship the One as a priest. Maybe I'd be an Elohim or Bannor. Although seeing as something I read about the Bannor, I'd probably shy away from them.

Top Bottom