When are we going to have the first spoiler for GOTM 44?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing today; it's usually 5-6 days after the game opens. Give ainwood some time; he's a busy man. :)

Renata

Crap!!! I wonder if the spoiler will be for end of ancient age again. I doubt anyone's still in the ancient age. Most are probably done with the game already (or pretty darn close) I'd figure :p

berserks01 said:
I doubt anyone's still in the ancient age. Most are probably done with the game already (or pretty darn close) I'd figure :p

I didn't even start it and maybe I will not start it at all as COTM13 is eating all my free time.

I rarely enter the MA before the second spoiler is already out...

Normally I play right up against the deadlines, and am pretty much the last person to post in each spoiler thread, but I skipped one of the deity games to give myself some breathing space. Now, this is the first time I've found myself impatiently awaiting the release of the first spoiler thread :D Exciting isn't it?

I'd finished the whole thing 48 hours after it was posted. Approximately 20% of my life during that time was spent playing civ. Who knew a warlord game could be that exciting?

i had my two wisdom teeth removed the day after the game came out and spent the day resting and playing gotm44 and finished it around 10pm that day. :) made a lot of mistakes at the end though.

Please refrain from discussing the game until the spoiler is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom