When exactly will Firaxis have their presentation on E3?

Krajzen

Deity
It's confirmed we will get some info on civ6 on E3 (14-16 June) but I cannot find any precise data.

It's rare for them to elaborate ahead of time. It does seem they will have a Q&A though.

As I understand, Firaxis doesn't have a dedicated press-conference on E3.

Well Gamespot's covering it on Tuesday June 14 3:00 PM PST. 11:00 PM in England if that helps you European types.

Whether or not Firaxis is gonna do something tomorrow remains to be seen, but at the very least, we'll be seeing something Tuesday.

ok that's 8am here, that's a more reasonable time then usual for these kind of things

Well Gamespot's covering it on Tuesday June 14 3:00 PM PST. 11:00 PM in England if that helps you European types.

Whether or not Firaxis is gonna do something tomorrow remains to be seen, but at the very least, we'll be seeing something Tuesday.

It might get some coverage Today (Pc Gaming)
Monday, June 13 at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET.

And, as moysturfumer just said, some interviews have been scheduled for tomorrow and Wednesday.

Gamespot coverage:
Tuesday, June 14 | 3:00 p.m. – Civilization VI (Only 20 min)

IGN coverage:
Wednesday, June 15| 1:40 p.m. – Civilization VI. (Only 20 min)

I have to say, 20 min interview with Gamespot/IGN is normally bad news for us Civ Fanatics which are mostly up to date with everything already explained.

I was hoping for a bigger coverage, like they did for Civ IV. I guess we are getting something similar (or even shorter) than for Civ V. Oh well.

To be honest I'm less interested in whatever questions they will ask, and more interested in new screenshots and gameplay vids that the community here can extract information from

To be honest I'm less interested in whatever questions they will ask, and more interested in new screenshots and gameplay vids that the community here can extract information from

Of course.
I'm just worried that Gamespot/IGN will use those 20 minutes on covering the information already available online, and discussing general ideas like "One more turn addiction", "Could we have a console port in the future?", "New graphics!", etc.

In other words, that unless Firaxis is planning on releasing new info/screens/videos and tries to focus the discussion on that,the interviewer will get hopelessly lost in meaningless banter for that short 20 min.

We'll see soon enough I guess.

firaxis just responded to my tweet:

We'll have plenty of Civ VI info at E3, but not during the PC Gamer Show. :)

firaxis just responded to my tweet:

We'll have plenty of Civ VI info at E3, but not during the PC Gamer Show. :)

I'll take your word Firaxis. We expect a "large quantity or amount; an abundance" of screenshots, videos and info on E3.

From what I remember of the Civ V pre-release information, even when interviewers were asking very mundane questions, Firaxis were good at introducing new information in the form of screenshots and examples given. So even if the interviewers are angling questions for the needs of a less informed crowd, I think we'll still get new information out of it.

Top Bottom