1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are you on Rhye's map?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by flaming_iles, Oct 8, 2007.

1. wolfigor

wolfigor Emperor

Try to install the latest patch to update your real life location.

2. JujuLautre

JujuLautre Deity

I am :D

It's just I'm on the iron square in Japan ;) , surrounded by English native speakers (fortunately they let me live in peace :mischief: )

3. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

Hmph. The two groups of people whom I hate the most are those who are intolerant of other ethnicities and the Dutch.

4. Wessel V1

Wessel V1 Emperor

That's actually one group.

5. -Perceval-

-Perceval- Prince

it was humor...french humor.
    no seriously, american are very nice people(more than french!!!), they are not less inteligent but more...simple in their kind of thinking, by example during a political speech, the american will cry youuuuhouuuu each time the speacker says "united states of america", the french will not move the mouth if the president say france. same thing for american tv-emission..a car who's crashing.... French emissions is more develloped even if they are very stupid, but in an other way.

And the english, i just don't like them because they invades us during the middle age(sorry for the invade of rusia with napopleon, fortunately you beat us!) and make war to us and to the scottish wales and irish a lot of time. They are a little bit arrogant against french and there humor is not funny. there cooking is absolutely horrible and their damn tea and the gay surpopulation... I hate them!!!!

6. airforceWLF

airforceWLF Chieftain

One tile west of New Orleans

7. Maaximillus

Maaximillus Vice Admiral

Helsinki, Finland
    Aww so much tundra in BFC :mad:

8. Sette7

Sette7 Chieftain

No, I live by the other big lake, Vänern. But I know Gränna well, I have been there several times. A very small town but it's famous for its candy production. :)

Polkagrisar, also known as the dentist's biggest income source :p

9. civ_king

civ_king Deus Caritas Est

San Fransisco for me

10. kbk

kbk Prince

Unfortunately I live in Ohio, which seems to be represented solely by the square 1N, 2W of DC. Course, the weird thing is that there are mountains on the North and West banks of the Ohio river, so I live in a weird quasi-space of balance > geography.

11. Ekmek

Ekmek on steam: ekmek_e

12. War Bear

War Bear Chieftain

I live in Chicago, on the corn.

13. west india man

west india man Immortal

The London Tile. I actually live in the suburbs. I was born in about 13km south of Rio de Janeiro, in a city called Niteroi.

14. Fierabras

Fierabras Emperor

I'm 1 tile SW of the Dutch starting spot, in the town of Hellevoetsluis, homeport of the Dutch fleet in the 17th century.

On a sidenote:

Where is Rhye on Rhye's map?

Too small for a land tile ;)

15. grotten

grotten Chieftain

Southernmost tile of sweden, I believe it is a pig farm. :D.

16. Aesus

Aesus Chieftain

I am roughly RIGHT in the square where the Toronto/Fort York colony is placed by British, surrounded by the Great Lakes.

17. Rusted Armor

Rusted Armor Chieftain

I live on the oil tile to spaces to the west of the lake that I think is Winnipegosis and one space Northwest of one of the mountains of the Canadian rockies. It is also on a river. Manitoba is to big compared to it's surroundings. Saskatchewan seems to be only one tile wide and Manitoba seems like 3 tiles wide. They should be extremely similar in size.

18. blizzrd

blizzrd Micromanager

Right about there.

19. dragodon64

dragodon64 Noble

1 SW of the oil in Texas. My place of birth, Calcutta should be the jungle tile 1W of the northernmost tile of the Bay of Bengal, but since the bay is extended too far north, it may have to settle for 1N of that (on my maps, I always add in 2 tiles, 1 in the northernmost tile of the current Bay of Bengal, another 1SW of that)

20. flyingchicken

flyingchicken Deity

Hill and jungle tile south of the northern mountain in the Philippines. It has a city now and quite populated, probably because of Sid's Sushi Bar and loads of Great Merchants (actually, the world is apparently full of seafood/rice imports and Great Merchants).