Where has Kael gone (the slacker!)

I am so gonna buy Kael's book when it comes out :D

Having lost Kithra Kyriel in her first fight against a Calabim Axeman, I know everything that has about a 1% of happening, happens in 9/10 cases.

Oh and Kael, this sounds awesome! I believe DioBrando planned on writing a FfH book aswell, but I haven't heard from him about it in a while :(

YOU THINK THAT'S BAD?!?!?!?!?! I lost Abashi to a Warrior that didn't even have bronze :cry: and Abashi was at full health :(

I beat Archon with a new, 0 xp drown, so lots of things are possible :D

I actually beat Acheron with the first Ogre I sent at him.

Now, to see if anyone has defeated Acheron with a Fireball (without the ToE!)... :p

I lost Meshabber of Dis to a scout once...

Man that scout must've been ferocious! Foaming at the mouth with crazy eyes and a death wish!

And then he just slashed poor Meshabber to death with a hunting knife.

Now if that isn't manly, then I don't know what is! :D

I actually defeated Acheron with a warrior cannon fodder.

Then I started raving because I planned on capturing the dragon with a beast master :crazyeye:

Man that scout must've been ferocious! Foaming at the mouth with crazy eyes and a death wish!

And then he just slashed poor Meshabber to death with a hunting knife.

Now if that isn't manly, then I don't know what is! :D

He then headbutted a bear, and made a giant spider combust by staring at it.

Almost two years later after this thread was created I'm afraid I already know the answer, but ... What's the status ? :D

Kael is at Stardock getting paid to lead the creation of Elemental: Princess Enchantment (I think that's what it is called). It looks very similar to FfH2 albeit more developed. No surprise there. What he plans to do with a unfinished FfH2, who knows. Kael does visit CFC from time to time. If you want to play an improvement that stays pretty much true to the lore, I suggest Tholal's More Naval AI Mod.

Top Bottom