Where is the update?

Abraxis

Is the small bug fix live? Steam hasn't updated my copy yet, I really want to start getting some good money for my resources (playing Arabia). Do we need to install it manually??

Fire up the game and see if you are running 1.0.0.17. That is the latest build. There aren't any patch notes through Steam so it probably already installed it without you knowing.

Mine is, yes. Mine updated when I clicked on Civ from my games library (via stream).

Make sure you're not running steam in offline mode. Steam shouldn't even let you play the game without patching if you're online.

I want to just be able to tell if i have the latest version... because I don't think my game patched

I run steam online

Its in the main menu or the start screen of civ5. At the bottom should be a small version info. If it is 1.0.0.17, you have the newest version

Its in the main menu or the start screen of civ5. At the bottom should be a small version info. If it is 1.0.0.17, you have the newest version

sweet i have the new version now

does anyone know when the patch was released?... because i still had a huge issue with the AI giving away their entire empire and rage quitting during my last game (yesterday afternoon). I really want that to be gone before I play another game because it's not fun seeing a civ lose one city in a war and than giving everything they have to the other AI.

Top Bottom