• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Where's the smoke for the...

This is (Slightly) Off-Topic to this thread, but made the Balor model and animation? thanks

Chalid, IIRC.

Mass polution all over the map!
That reminds me of good old civ2.
Alwas have 30 workers ready to clean up :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It was a real pain to clean all those tiles!!!

Sad we can do the same in real world --> global disaster :(

<Walks in, brushes the dust off his jacket>

I too am excited to see what this "Fire" brings us.

Oh, and the rumors of my death were grossly exagerated.
-Qes

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Good to see you too loki... and Knight.

Life gets in the way doesnt it? Well, for some of us anyway. Alas, but when the night calls, and when the immune system fails, do I again find myself wandering the lands of the internet, always again to return to this quaint hamlet of a website, to sit nursing some dark ale with friends of Erebus.

On the Infernals: Yes, I quite noticed that. I also noticed that now the ashen vale has a definate "fear" aspect given to it. WHere at once I would laugh at its presence, it most definately has cause for concern in this phase of fire.

-Qes

Watch it, or I'll be forced to excommunicate you!

I'd just like to say that 2+1=3 and 2*1=2 and finally 2+3=5, as per the Law. ;)

Other than that, Kael & Team never cease to amaze :thumbsup:

...unless you happen to be living in Ingsoc, in which case 2+2=5.

...unless you happen to be living in Ingsoc, in which case 2+2=5.
Surely living with Ingsoc or on Airstrip One or on Oceania, it's been a while but I'm pretty sure Ingsoc was the political belief system not the country;)

Demons & Orwell I'm defo home

Honestly I dont think the deamons would be fans of orwellian distopias, that seems more a pension of the Calabim - or mayhaps the Svartalfar.

Not that alignments are present in this game - but evil lending itself towards a "lawful evil" alignment would be a welcome add. The civics options broker some conceptualization of this - and the OO religion teases - but the direct use of mind control for some reason is to me, less terrifying than the social engineering of orwellian distopias. The fact that we "could" break free, if our will's were strong enough - they just never are, is sadder than absolute dominance and our ignorance OF that dominance. Brain-mutilating octopi notwithstanding, - social construction's that lack a personal or specific source of evil strike me as more pervasive and terrifying than specific sources.

The Order could drift in this direction - if it weren't for it's dedication to destroying classical evil. (As opposed to ficticious and constructed "otherness" evil in orwellian society).

-Qes

It seems like law/good and evil/chaos are very closely linked together in FfH. And since this is dark fantasy afterall, the "good" isn't very good anyway.

I bet Orwell would have played civ.
-Qes

Top Bottom