Which civilizations use nukes very often if i give them the resources and technology?

groove311

Chieftain
hi please anyone can help me on this one so that I can supply them with the uranium and aluminium + technology advances so they would use it against all the other AIs.

thanks for your cooperation.
also, if there is a program so that I can edit or change AI attitude towards me and each other.

Logically, the most aggressive civilizations (Germans, Mongols, Zulus, etc.) will end up nuking everyone once they get the chance.

An important factor in determining AI attitudes toward you and others is a civilization's aggression level. To adjust this level, go to the Civ3 Editor, go to Edit Rules, and go the Civilizations section, in which you will find an Aggression Level Slider that ranges from 1 to 5, with 5 being most aggressive.

Yeah, I'd say play it safe and keep it way from any Military centerd civ.

But it appears that he is looking for nuclear war. Which, in that case, I would go with Sim_One's suggestions.

In Civ1 and Civ2, Aztecs were pretty good for this but in Civ3 any aggressive civ would do the trick. I sure wouldn't want this to happen in one of my games because nuclear was isn't all that fun you know... and being nuked is even less fun. If you give nukes to an aggressive civ, they'll probably attack you with it sooner or later so you both lose in the end..

groove311-It sounds like your best bet, if possible, is to get yourself the shield up before you try anything. Then sign an alliance against a specific civ with the one you want to do your nuking. Start a conventional war, launch maybe one nuke to let the world know that it's 'okay', and hopefully your ally will launch and eat nukes for you. Depending on their form of government, large quantities of cash gifts might help, assuming the AI even knows how to rush jobs...I've never thought about it.

The Chinese seem the most prone to build nukes as far as I have noticed...this was before I got PTW, though, so keep that in mind.

Sam

hey this is a gr8 idea

Top Bottom