Which Duvalier to include as a leader?

• Francois "Papa Doc" Duvalier

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Jean-Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wyz_sub10

CIV Gold - Project Lead
For the CIV Gold add-on "The Nature of Man" I am including a number of unsviour characters from history - Hitler, Pinochet, Pol Pot, Caligula, etc.

I was originally going to add Jean-Claude Duvalier, but now wonder is his father Francois would be the better addition.

For the CIV Gold add-on "The Nature of Man" I am including a number of unsviour characters from history - Hitler, Pinochet, Pol Pot, Caligula, etc.

I was originally going to add Jean-Claude Duvalier, but now wonder is his father Francois would be the better addition.

Weren't they the leaders of Somalia?:confused: The names sound familiar. If I remember what I know of them both Baby Doc was as bad as his father, however started out with alot of hope in the West as he was educated in the US ( either that or it was the UK my memory is alittle fuzzy there). So on that basis I would say Papa Doc.

Hati and I think Papa was worst

"Papa Doc"--Definitely had the most devestating effect on the island.
"Baby Doc" experienced greater influence from his inner circle and leftovers from his father's regime.

How about just naming him "Duvalier"? Similar to "Brennus", who also is not defined as which historical Brennus...

Top Bottom