Which leaderhead do YOU look like?

Is there a scruffy, unshaven red-eyed leader w/ chicken hair? :p

@ Lemon, thanks for the word: "Haloperidol" (I had to look it up, thinking it was a meteorological term! :lol:)

@ Lemon, thanks for the word: "Haloperidol" (I had to look it up, thinking it was a meteorological term! :lol:)
Well, it is for people who are "under the weather". :p

Glad I could make your day more surreal. ;)

neither of them but i guess i would look a wee bit like Roosevelt in 30 years time. right now i look more like one of the great scientists(modern).

Well, seeing as the leaders are all conspicuously missing mousy hair, glasses, a big nose, a long chin (and scraggly goatee) and sticking out ears, I'd have to say that I don't look like any of them :D

Most likely a clean-shaven, short-haired, Brennus. Although if I'm dancing, I most closely resemble a shot Crossbowmen. :lol:

@Lemon: Vitamin H, huh? No hallucinations, and bigger boobs; that'll make the significant other happy. :D

@Lemon: Vitamin H, huh? No hallucinations, and bigger boobs; that'll make the significant other happy. :D
:lol:
I used to have a sign in my office that said "Haloperidol: It's not just for breakfast anymore."

Of course, some PC fuddy-duddy made me take it down. :(

And Vitamin H also makes you carefree, relaxed, and...and...what was I saying? :p

Exactly. It would have to be rather constricting as well, because, well... I don't have some of her notable features (and if I did, I would be too busy playing with them to play this game or frequent these boards).

Exactly. It would have to be rather constricting as well, because, well... I don't have some of her notable features (and if I did, I would be too busy playing with them to play this game or frequent these boards).
Actually, if you did have her notable features, you'd be too busy rolling your eyes at all of the goofy pickup lines you'd get. :lol:

The rest of the time would be spent primping, plucking, pruning... :p

If you take:
- Lincoln's beard
- Genghis Khan's mustache
- Asoka's hair
- and Justinian's complexion...

... and stick them on Quin Shi Huang (the version in the yellow robe), that's basically me.

I never figured you for a girl. Surprise, surprise...

Same here Lemon, Im as surprised as you are. Or Aftershafter is just being silly, who knows.

Im bald(ish) and am frequently told i look like the lead singer from smashing pumpkins. So erm... What leader would that be?
A bald Alex or something? I dunno.

Hmmm.. this is hard. Lets see... I probably look most like Bismarck if you took away the mustache, the helmet, made him about 30 years younger and gave him a big, black, Jew-Fro on his head :D.

Im bald(ish) and am frequently told i look like the lead singer from smashing pumpkins. So erm... What leader would that be?
Not sure, either. But maybe:

Leader: Billy
CRE/AGG
50% faster build of Theater, Colosseum
+1 :yuck: (deafness of population from standing too close to State Concerts)
UU: Marshall Stack
+ 50% against any unit. +100% when promoted to Max Volume
UB: Concert Hall
+2 :) from Hit Musicals
+2 :commerce: from ticket price gouging and service fees.

Top Bottom