• LSU (11-2; SEC winner)

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • USC (10-2; PAC 10 winner)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Oklahoma (11-2; Big 12 winner)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Kansas (11-1; no title)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawaii (11-0; game with Washington pending)

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • West Virgina (10-2; Big East winner)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You don't know how to use capital letters. :mischief:

OR REALIZE THAT BY VIRTUE OF A 42 POINT LOSS TO THE TEAM IN QUESTION, VT IS ESSENTIALLY ELIMINATED.

I mean, LSU was inconsistent all year long and rarely put away teams it should. Hell, Tulane stuck around for a half. VT stood no chance though, from the very beginning, and as we saw...VT could not even beat the third best (maybe fourth best depending on how much you like Texas) team from the Big 12.

god, you don't know how to process a hypothetical situation, do you?

Hypothetical situations I get. What I don't get is how you use a hypothetical situation to overturn an actual situation. You are saying we should have VT playing for a national title over LSU because IF VT HAD NOT LOST TO BC IT WOULDN'T MATTER THAT THEY LOST TO LSU. That's silly... and contradictory when considering your beef with LSU playing for the title; IF YOU LOSE, YOU LOSE, END OF STORY.

So, we're suppose to forgive VT losing to LSU because they split the series with BC and thus are more worthy than LSU who stomped them and have an identical record after a more difficult schedule. That's RE-DIC-U-LOUS. :mad:

(CAPITAL LETTERS FOR AZALE)

Hypothetical situations I get. What I don't get is how you use a hypothetical situation to overturn an actual situation. You are saying we should have VT playing for a national title over LSU because IF VT HAD NOT LOST TO BC IT WOULDN'T MATTER THAT THEY LOST TO LSU. That's silly... and contradictory when considering your beef with LSU playing for the title; IF YOU LOSE, YOU LOSE, END OF STORY.

So, we're suppose to forgive VT losing to LSU because they split the series with BC and thus are more worthy than LSU who stomped them and have an identical record after a more difficult schedule. That's RE-DIC-U-LOUS. :mad:

(CAPITAL LETTERS FOR AZALE)

No, VT was 2 loss team. they lost to LSU and BC. If they had only lost to LSU they should have gone to the title game. Do you still not get that? How many ways can I break this down for you before you understand that the correct decision was made, but if circumstances were different in the first game between BC and VT I would have a bone to pick about the BCS game.

No, VT was 2 loss team. they lost to LSU and BC. If they had only lost to LSU they should have gone to the title game. Do you still not get that? How many ways can I break this down for you before you understand that the correct decision was made, but if circumstances were different in the first game between BC and VT I would have a bone to pick about the BCS game.

I'm glad you can admit what all of us have now seen. (and before the game, I will add.) However, you claimed that VT should have been there based on a hypothetical situation. I think you are an idiot. Based on actual event LSU is better than VT. END OF STORY....

I'm glad you can admit what all of us have now seen. (and before the game, I will add.) However, you claimed that VT should have been there based on a hypothetical situation. I think you are an idiot. Based on actual event LSU is better than VT. END OF STORY....

:lol: having you call me an idiot is a badge of honor.

Top Bottom