Who would you cast in a Civ4 movie?

Spiceweasel

Warlord
Let's say they were going to make a movie out of Civ4. Which actors would you cast for the leaders? (Ignore real history - this is about the in-game characters.)

I'd love to see Johny Depp as Montezuma, personally.

Let's say they were going to make a movie out of Civ4. Which actors would you cast for the leaders? (Ignore real history - this is about the in-game characters.)

I'd love to see Johny Depp as Montezuma, personally.

Steve Buschemi (sp?) as Justinian.......Wesley Snipes as Shaka........first two I could think of.....

Samuel L Jackson or Morgan Freeman as Yacob, Angelina Jolie as Cathrine, Cathrine Zeta-Jones as Isabella, Phiip Seymour Hoffman could make a good Churchill, Babe would play the pigs, and Alice Cooper should be Montezuma.

George Bush as Emperor Constantine of Rome.

Who cares about the cast - what kind of script would that movie have? It would be some movie, I tell you!

I think maybe more interesting would be to do movies about all the civ4 leaders separately. Though I think most of them already have a movie or at least a TV-series done of them in the past.

A movie version of Civilization? Uh, wow. That'd be a really weird movie.

I've got dibs on playing Alexander the Great.

As far as the plot, Alexander time travels to the future and unites the world under Hellenic wisdom, using tanks and paratroopers. First, however, he has to defeat his old nemesis... fellow time-traveler Genghis Khan!

I have another movie script for Civilization the movie. Ragnar Lodbrok, the Viking warlord of Uppsala, Italy, is having some problems. His enemies are coming to get him. From the north, a weird bunch of tribal people who call themselves the Native American for some odd reason. From the east, the Roman Empire is preparing for war. Ragnar needs help, desperately.

Then one day a dark stranger rides in to town. He calls himself Ivan the Terrible...

Instead of a live action film, it might be a animated film. Then we would be looking for VOICE actors, so James Earl Jones gets his choice of parts first. Bruce Willis gets to quote "Ho Ho Ho, Now I've got a ....."

Film or animated, Jim Carrey for Monty. Dan Quayle himself needs a cameo.

Assuming an 18-civ game:

Michael Clarke Duncan – Shaka
Steven Williams (from the X-Files) - Mansa Musa
Obba Babatundé (mainly because of his cool name) – Zara Yaqob
Megan Fox - Hatshepsut
Ed Norton - Cyrus the Great
Kal Penn - Gandhi
Jackie Chan – Mao Zedong
Daniel Dae Kim – Tokugawa
John Cho - Wang Kon
Shahrukh Khan - Genghis Khan
Tricia Helfer - Catherine
Joaquin Phoenix - Alexander the Great
Timothy Spall – Napoleon
Katherine Heigl - Isabella (mainly because she has experience playing characters with similar names)
Robbie Coltrane - Winston Churchill
Tony Shalhoub wearing stilts - Abe Lincoln
Adam Beach - Sitting Bull
Cheech Marin – Monty

Peter Dinklage as Willem of Orange
Helen Mirren as Elizabeth I
Judi Dench as Queen Victoria (of course)
Chiwetel Ejiofor for Zara Yacob

I would cast everyone as Jet Li, and then I would retitle the movie Sid Meier's KICKIN SOME ASS.

The extras in this movie would also be played by Jet Li.

well that sounds like an awsome movie.

I would say...

:lol:Dane Cook as Abe Lincoln

:D Jim Carrey as Montezuma

:crazyeye: Bruce Lee as Mao Zedong (I wish... Bruce Lee R.I.P:sad:)

:king: Eddie Murphey as Zara Yacob

:scan: Arnold (the governer of california) i can't spell his name:eek: as Bismark

:nuke: Bruce Willis as Julius Caesar

:p Jennifer Lopez as Issabela

;) Angelina Jolie as Catherene

:goodjob: Adam Sandler as King Louis XIV

:) Jakie Chan as Tokugawa

and last but not least...

:eek: Mike Myers as Ragnar

THATS my list :lol:

Morgan Freeman as Mansa Musa.
Robin Williams as Hammurabi.
Matthew Broderick as Saladin.

And Starring Stephen Colbert as Roosevelt.

:D

Top Bottom