Why Allah why ??

ABHPage

Warlord
I've just noticed something very, very unnerving... I've been on pacifism ever since I founded islam, also had the spinal minaret built. Now, what I see, (I've just got cannons ) maybe 40 turns later, is that the game didn't switch from no state religion to islam when I founded it. DAMN. With all that income and great people point lost in my GPP farm I'm thinking of reloading to when I founded Islam and make DAMN sure to switch from no religion to this one... But somehow, this idea really gets on my nerve. After all I could've use the last 3 hours of my life to eat, or wash, or walk the dog.

How come, unlike EVERY other religion I've founded, didn't Islam become default my state religion (start the incantations blablabla).

So frustrating.

I've just noticed something very, very unnerving... I've been on pacifism ever since I founded islam, also had the spinal minaret built. Now, what I see, (I've just got cannons ) maybe 40 turns later, is that the game didn't switch from no state religion to islam when I founded it. DAMN. With all that income and great people point lost in my GPP farm I'm thinking of reloading to when I founded Islam and make DAMN sure to switch from no religion to this one... But somehow, this idea really gets on my nerve. After all I could've use the last 3 hours of my life to eat, or wash, or walk the dog.

How come, unlike EVERY other religion I've founded, didn't Islam become default my state religion (start the incantations blablabla).

So frustrating.

i think it is because you are running pacificism.

No, you can have a state religion during pacifism, I would reload though, its only been 40 turns, its not all that bad :D .

You can only make one switch at a time. Since you switched civics you need to go back and also switch your religion. As the Moslems that would have been very easy to do since you're Spiritual.

I've done this before (more than once). :aargh::wallbash:

You can only make one switch at a time. Since you switched civics you need to go back and also switch your religion. As the Moslems that would have been very easy to do since you're Spiritual.

Moslems ? I'm playing USA Lincoln phi/cha

It's just that all other religions have been founded somewhere else and this was the last shot I had at having a religion. Also my two neighbor are religionless so I want to convert them and gain a relation boost.

Moslems ? I'm playing USA Lincoln phi/cha

It's just that all other religions have been founded somewhere else and this was the last shot I had at having a religion. Also my two neighbor are religionless so I want to convert them and gain a relation boost.

i would have just invade my neightbors and made them vassals :D

I've forgotten several times to adopt a religion when I switched to a religious civic,
because I didn't know the situation of the opponents, area, religions, relations, etc.

I'm kind of hungry after hours of relentless civ gaming, but not enough to kill my dog ;)

To make this clear to everyone, I was running pacifism way before I had a state religion. I didn't change civic or anything before discovering Islam. Anyway, I went back to 1000ad when I discovered it, since I was at 1500 ad, too much money and GPP lost. Now I'm almost back to where I was when I forgot to switch.

Yeah, I know, it's just that I was planning on getting Islam and didn't want to lose more turns of anarchy, so when I built pyramids + shwedagon paya, I switched rep and pacifism at the same time. Wasn't building any troops anyway, Gilgamesh took care of defending the continent.

That is, of course, until he came with vultures to attack my cannons and musketman in philadelphia while being at friendly to me. Backstabbing bastard. As soon I I get my 15 cannons dones I'm razing him.

Top Bottom