Will It Blend? That is the question!

Jamesds

Great Scientist
I thought I'd link to a very funny series of promotional videos that promote the BlendTec Total Blender. In their videos, Tom Dickson blends loads of stuff, including golf balls, glo sticks, and even the iPhone :eek:.

I think it's a rather unique way of showing off their blender, with the metal that blade crushes, you'd think it was an industrial machine.

Enjoy! :lol:

http://www.willitblend.com/

It is of course original. What I waste, they could give us the stuff instead of blending it :p

Also it might gives sick ideas to ppl to start to blend anything. Not that I do :mischief:

... jk

One time, he blended an iPhone while it was playing Will It Blend?

Yeah, that's so awesomely meta. Is there anything that won't blend? >_> <_<

There's spoofs of that, too on YouTube.

One time they blended a camcorder, and then tried returning it to Best Buy. They smuggled a camera into the store to record the return, but they had to take off the main site for legal reasons. Youtube still has it though. They actually asked him if he bought the extended warranty when he dumped the dust on the counter.

I used to sell those things. You can still buy one on my site but the phone # isn't mine anymore.

I've always wondered about the economics of this. They must spend quite some money on these videos (iPhones aren't cheap I believe) to sell something as mundane as blenders...

Top Bottom