• Yes

Votes: 485 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 143 22.8%

• Total voters
One World? Interesting name choice
Btw, when was Gods and Kings announced?

Mid February if i remember rightly.

The one world doesn't have an 'optional' next to it though. All existing dlc and expansions in that list had an 'optional' next to them. All patches were left blank.

One world could be another extensive patch. Or it could just not be listed as an optional pack yet, and i guess with the word expansion chucked before it this seems more likely. We'll see.

Mid February if i remember rightly.
Thanks!

The one world doesn't have an 'optional' next to it though. All existing dlc and expansions in that list had an 'optional' next to them. All patches were left blank.

No, there are no patches in that list

One world could be another extensive patch. Or it could just not be listed as an optional pack yet, and i guess with the word expansion chucked before it this seems more likely. We'll see.

I'm sure it will get the optional tag soon, the site was updated 2 hours ago
Also, it's name is: Expansion - One World ;)

Well this is as confirmed as we're gunna get then, like it or not there is a second expansion.

Yeah, I also think we can take One World as the confirmed second expansion pack :king:
Now we just have to wait for the official announcement, hopefully coming in a couple days

PS: is there anyone who doesn't like the sound of a second expansion pack?
I really doubt that :)

Yeah, I also think we can take One World as the confirmed second expansion pack :king:
Now we just have to wait for the official announcement, hopefully coming in a couple days

PS: is there anyone who doesn't like the sound of a second expansion pack?
I really doubt that :)

We can hope the announcement comes that soon! It might have to come soon now it's been leaked.

I'm sure there are some who don't like the sound of it though. This is the internet. But i'm also sure they'll be the first ones to buy it.

The real question now is how long until the inevitable what's in One World thread?

The real question now is how long until the inevitable what's in One World thread?

Actually I'm waiting for the official announcement to get a whole One World subforum :)
Same way it was for Gods and Kings

Actually I'm waiting for the official announcement to get a whole One World subforum :)
Same way it was for Gods and Kings

No doubt. But i'm sure speculation threads will beat them to the sub forums creation. It's only a matter of time until we can scroll down the general discussion page and see 20 different threads discussing the same thing... :eek:

One World! I like the sound of that! :D

As a side note, I held off and didn't read the G&K analysis threads (only read press releases) when it was announced, and REALLY loved it when it came out. Just a suggestion to anyone who really wants to be surprised when it comes out.

As a side note, I held off and didn't read the G&K analysis threads (only read press releases) when it was announced, and REALLY loved it when it came out. Just a suggestion to anyone who really wants to be surprised when it comes out.
It worked differently for me:
I just loved all the speculations about the remaining, not yet revealed stuff.
Civs, wonders, resources, units, city states, etc in the expansion :)

'One World" sounds really nice. This looks promising. Let's see what happens in a couple of days :D :D :D

Serious question (mostly directed at mods): is anyone opposed to me starting a One World speculation thread while we wait for an official announcement?

I wonder if its going to be more of a standalone ala Colonization than a BtS-style expack...

Is it just me, or has the information on that page we were linked to been changed now? I can't seem to find the list of DLC, let alone the bit where One World is mentioned. Maybe 2k discovered that we had found out about it Firaxis's secret new project and removed it until they want to make an official announcement (either that or I'm being really stupid and have just missed it somehow)? Bit late to try and hide it now though...

Is it just me, or has the information on that page we were linked to been changed now? I can't seem to find the list of DLC, let alone the bit where One World is mentioned. Maybe 2k discovered that we had found out about it Firaxis's secret new project and removed it until they want to make an official announcement (either that or I'm being really stupid and have just missed it somehow)? Bit late to try and hide it now though...

I saw it earlier, and it has changed.

Nope, I just tried looking for it again and it has definitely been pulled. I suspect an announcement soon. Also, the thread has been started! :D

I'm staying sceptical until the devs confirm this... (not that it wouldn't be pretty nice if true!)

Yeah, you definitely seem pessimistic about this ;)
I found your post from less than a week ago:

I'm really surprised to see so many people expecting that there will be a second expansion (even taking into account that one or two people must have read the poll as 'would you like a second full expansion?'). Personally I think they're done with CiV and are moving onto the next full instalment in the franchise. I wouldn't be too surprised if more DLC Civs appeared at some point, but I wouldn't expect it either.

I just don't like looking forward to something if I'm not 100% sure it's happening... it's called 'preparing for disappointment' ;)

I have a massively important and exciting job interview coming up, so I guess I'm getting some early practice in not getting my hopes up!

need more civs that use land. already there is plenty of ocean based civs.
and im betting corporations will return in some form, especially with a name like one world.

Top Bottom