won on Deity!

Generally henrycccc(Why do you have so many c's:confused:?) you should stick with the starting place the game gives you because it generally is the best available (not always but most of the time) and also it is quite strange when you say your settlers got eaten by panthers or whatever so early cuz even in diety I am pretty sure animals don't come up for at least five to ten turns. Also, I do applaud you caring for your settler by letting them rest for five turns unlike most of the selfish people here who demand a settler to build up a city all by himself (well not all by himself cuz his wife and kids probably do something) just after he ran around a few 100X100 square miles (that is how big a space is in the game fyi):p.

Eh, I could be wrong here but I'm pretty sure Henrycccc is trying to pull our leg. I'm just surprised some of you fell for it. :mischief:

I know he is joking and am just trying to have some fun with it.

om14 said:
Baby steps ;) I eventually want to progress to 18 civs on standard size Pangea map on Deity, but this seems quite hard to me.

Congrats! Any win on deity impresses me.

Glad you're trying your own strategies, and shrugged off a few suggestions to do things just like everybody else.

One great thing about Civ4 is that you can play according to your tastes, while other people can play according to theirs, and both groups can feel satisfied on the money they spent.

Top Bottom