Wonder Cap [Modular]

Sarkyn

Warlord
Wonder Cap Remover

This simple modular mod removes the Per-City Limits on World Wonders, Team Wonders and National Wonders.

I developed it for a 1-city challenge game, but find myself needing it on the harder difficulty levels where I have so, so, few cities, and so, so, many wonders.

To install:

Spoiler :

1. Unzip the attachement over your Rise of Mankind Folder
2. Open the file (Game Directory)/Assets/Modules/MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml
3. Ensure that the following code is present (you only have to do this once for all MY addons):

<Module>
<Directory>Sarkyn</Directory>
<bLoad>1</bLoad>
</Module>

Enjoy! It is unlikely I will ever need to come back and update this.

Attachments

• Wonder Cap.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 400
This is great!

The default wonders are:
World Wonders = 4
National Wonders = 4
Team Wonders = 4

It's much nicer having these numbers increased, especially the national wonders.

Thanks alot!

I always edit the xml wonder cap whenever I install a new ROM version. I feel it's highly unnecessary and it should be at least a minimum 12 World Wonders per city and 8 National Wonders because playing on normal maps with more than 18 civs you will quickly find yourself unable to build new wonders in any of your cities with an empire of 5-6 cities.

Yep, that's just the thing, I too get stuck when I cant build the wonder where I want it. I'm not an elite programmer and wouldn't even know where to begin looking for the XML code to fix this, so I am very grateful that Sarkyn released this. I wish somebody had done this sooner because now I know what I'm looking for.

Top Bottom