*100% Espionage in City

- Engineering University (Middle)
*Built By Great Engineer
*+35% Production in City

- Ancient Ruins (Middle to Late)
*No Maintance in City

- Orbital Shipyard (Early to Middle)
*+1 hammer from both Space types in that city

and sorry ive been gone for awile, lots of school work, but im making a star destroyer and doing some XML promotion/unit stuff

hmmm So, u'l do as the space station in "Final frontier" mod, isn't it? It repairs your fleets, generate missiles ramdomly and spands the cultures.

Sounds good, but I think is just good... What about double moviment points cost in the 2 tiles around it? A huge construction like that must have mini-bots, space rubish and lots of tons of things standing over there. Should be difficult to go in, but, in exchange, some of those minibots may be mechanics that heal fleets 1 tile around.

Pod racers?? This obviously goes to buildings, but may be something like "Galaxy leage pods, BOTB" (Best Of The Best) haha. Unhapisness to other cities, +gold,+happy_face in this settlement... +investigation or may have positive effect on others civs.

- Orbital Shipyard (Early to Middle)
*+1 hammer from both Space types in that city

I say you can build 4-5 orbital shipyards and they are the only way you can build large ships, that would make planets with ships yards of HUGE strategic importance. It is also more realistic.

I've added in the national wonders with a few changes to them. Good gob T_KCommanderbly

@Chusquero i think a Podrace Arena will be the the hutt's special building replacing arena.. but we could expand on making a famous pod race arena too

And i forgot the merchant's national wonder

Grand Market (Middle)
- Built by Great Merchant
- +50% more cash in the city

Wonders Idea:
Mos Espa Grand Arena (Middle) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mos_Espa_Grand_Arena
- Req. Arena
- +50% Golden Age Length
- +6 Great Artist Chance

Nice. I was just taking a tour... I was tired of Fall Further (FFH mod) and, even if I am not a star wars fanatic, this mod will be really good.

Count with me as tester, when needed.

You should sign up in the what we're doing now thread. You can test the downloads i post up every few weeks.

Hello all,
I doubt anyone will see this as this project seems to have gone inactive quite a while ago. I've actually been planning a mod similar to what you guys seem to have started to put together for Civ 5. After several months of brainstorming and research, I created an account on the forums and started looking for anything that might be of help to what I am trying to do and I dug this up.

You can sign up in the what are we doing now thread. If you know XML oor could learn it we have plenty of work for you.
Centerpoint station is going to be used as a superweapon so we can't use it as a wonder.

If this project is worth bringing back, I would be willing to help bring this back, or transfer to a Civ 5 version depending on what response this post gets. I'm relatively new to Civ modding, and I've only suceeded at XML in the Civ V SDK and I haven't been able to get anywhere with Nexus. With that said, despite my lack of experience, given time I would be willing to learn any skills needed for this project.

I got an idea...

I don't remember very well, but in the PC game "KOTOR 2" (Knights of the old republic 2), at the end, the player go to a old "caribean like" planet and then it transport you to an huge star forge... that theorically builds fleets very quickly.

I think that I am mixing kotor1 and kotor2, anyway that's is an idea good enough to give it a chance: STAR FORGE, if you build a ship there, it gives you another for free.

Even though its irrelevant at this point, the "caribbean-like" planet you're talking about is Lehon, also known as Rakata.

We were planning on doing that for a superweapon but it might work as a wonder/project.

Suggestion: Superweapons and wonders should be available to build via the "Wonders" building category of the city production menu (for Civ V, anyway); the only difference would be that on completion a superweapon would create the actual unit of the same name in the city it was built.

Anyways, just poking around to see if anybody's home... I would be interested to try and incorporate my many ideas into an already existing Civilization Star Wars project before starting a new one.

Top Bottom