Wonders: What new wonders would you like to see on civ 6?

I would like to see a scenario where every nation just has its own 2 historic wonders (like pyramids and lighthouse for egypt) which they can build exclusively ... no wonder race (but wonder conquering if necessary)

As a new religious wonder I would like to see the Potala Palace :

The following usefull map I found shows the location of all Civ5 wonders :

Spoiler :

Civ-specific wonders

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. That just makes them stronger versions of unique buildings. Even in mods for previous civilization games where it's been done, it's always defeated the purpose of wonders.

This might be a stinker, but how about the Paris Sewer System? Or London's, or something to reflect the sanitary movement. It's an unsung but hugely important part of modern civilization; I think that deserves a Wonder slot.

As for its effects, maybe it could guarantee a minimum of one or two food per city tile? That would make it sort of like a less terrain-dependent Petra, since farms wouldn't be boosted but other tiles would.
It sounds great to have a wonder. But ironically I don't think it should be a separate tile, as sewer systems are obviously underneath the city.

Or perhaps it could be a tile but be on the coast? Like showing pumps out into the ocean.

Honestly I'm not sure how you would represent the sewer system on a land tile.

I think having the sewer system could possibly increase food as you said and I think should increase an amenity in the city. I mean a sewer system is kinda a luxury back then to create

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'd love to see the Huey Teocalli make it to Civ. it could work so well as a district seeing as the walled complex included many temples, the Skull rack, schools and palaces.

Spoiler :

I'd like to fill up some empty spots on that map, so I'd like to see Bhokiin Orgoo, Iguazu Falls, and Masjid Al-Haram (which was in Civ4).
I'd also like to see the Mossad Headquarters, Luxor Hotel, and just some buildings that look kind of cool as wonders, just because I like eye candy sometimes.

I'd like to fill up some empty spots on that map, so I'd like to see Bhokiin Orgoo, Iguazu Falls, and Masjid Al-Haram (which was in Civ4).
I'd also like to see the Mossad Headquarters, Luxor Hotel, and just some buildings that look kind of cool as wonders, just because I like eye candy sometimes.

Glad to see you post again!

Hope to see the Great Labyrinth as one of the wonders but I think won't happen due to the political/religious agenda out there. (lets keep them, average folk, in the dark and feed them lies, kind of thing)

Glad to see you post again!

Hope to see the Great Labyrinth as one of the wonders but I think won't happen due to the political/religious agenda out there. (lets keep them, average folk, in the dark and feed them lies, kind of thing)

Thanks.
I'm not sure what the great labyrinth has to do with that, though. It was an ancient wonder with a few eyewitness accounts. I'm not sure what bonuses it would get, but bonuses don't always have to make sense.

As a citizen of Rome, I've always wanted the Colosseum to be a World Wonder, but I know it's still going to be a Unique Building for Romans. No luck yet.
Whatsmore, I've read that also the Great Wall has been downgraded to a unique infrastructure. I think World Wonders in Civ6 have lost two possible big hits.

I would like that they return to put the Alhambra, and I would add El Escorial and the Tower of Belem.

El Escorial:
Spoiler :

Tower of Belem:
Spoiler :

I would like to see the nidaros cathedral from Trondheim,Norway as its the worlds most medieval cathedral and it would fit the medieval era.

There are 2 Wonders I would like to see in the game that would add an interesting dynamic. We kind of already have one with the Apollo program, but here are ones I would like to see.

1) Panama Canal
  • Available in Industrial Era
  • Must be built in City area where a single land tile (possibly 2) strait is surrounded by 2 large bodies of water (oceans / seas)
  • Building this Wonder will allow sea unit to cross over land between the bodies of water without movement cost where the wonder is built
  • +15 gold if tiles are worked by the city (the entrances to the canal)

2) Chunnel (Channel Tunnel)
  • Available in Modern Era
  • Must be built in City where a single water tile (possibly 2) strait is surrounded by 2 large land masses (island /continents)
  • Building this Wonder will allow land units to traverse over water tiles without movement cost where the wonder is built
  • +15 gold if tiles are worked by the city (the entrances to the chunnel)

As a citizen of Rome, I've always wanted the Colosseum to be a World Wonder, but I know it's still going to be a Unique Building for Romans. No luck yet.
Whatsmore, I've read that also the Great Wall has been downgraded to a unique infrastructure. I think World Wonders in Civ6 have lost two possible big hits.

Actually, the Colosseum is going to be a wonder in Civ6.

I don't mind having the Great Wall as a unique for China.

However, I would love to have an "Atlantic Wall" wonder, basically, the coastal version of the CIv5 Great Wall. Would add penalties to coastal assaults and damage nearby ships and embarked units.

I would propose the Holy Temple of Solomon. The Wailing Wall in Jerusalem gives reason to believe that such a structure actually existed. It could be unlocked with the choosing of Judaism as a religion.

If the likes of Zollverein and Maracanã can make it in, modern skyscrapers like the Burj Khalifa should be given a try.

If the likes of Zollverein and Maracanã can make it in, modern skyscrapers like the Burj Khalifa should be given a try.

Hear, hear. The game needs more skycrappers asap! The iconic, classic Empire State and the ultramodern, record breaking Burj Khalifa should be in!

I'd like to have Göbekli Tepe. It is surely one of the most fascinating places of mankind. Seems to have been one of the the most important places for millennia, too.
Since it was already abandoned in 4000 BC when civ starts, it should be a natural wonder. Also: when would you want to build it? Sure, it requires masonry, but civ still keeps that as a non-start tech (unlike Hunting and Fishing which is no not required to be researched any more after 4000 BC...)

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

I agree that we need modern skyscrapers as wonders, such as Empire State Building, CN Tower and Burj Khalifa. Anyway, one of them must be added in the future.

Top Bottom