work forgot to pay me agian

candle86

Prince
ok for the 2nd week in a row my job has forgotten to pay me. They keep saying we forgot to send your hours to payrole and its getting old fast. Im considering calling the BBB, and the Texas Labor Commison about this, what do you think though? For refrance i work for KB Toys in Fort Worth.

I usually physically threaten my manager.

Tell them, in a letter, that your pay must be there next week unless you are going to have to take legal actions.

they cant right me a check, we are paid by corprate office, i know its not there because i was there when DHL deliveired them along with the check sign off sheet. I am sick of not being paid they owe me now two checks, we are paid weekly and i know this because ive been there since mid febuary and this just now started. If KB Toys is broke, they can pay me with toys, at least i can sell those on ebay and get paid. And the reason they skipped my checks both times, they informed me was manager error, they where in a hurry and forgot to send my hours in to corparte, there are 2 others that didnt get paid either.

Im considering calling the BBB, and the Texas Labor Commison about this, what do you think though?

That sounds about right. Make sure work knows you're going to, before you do, though, and give them a chance to rectify it. Otherwise, good luck holding on to your job.

i will, they say they will try to get it to me tomorrow if not, i will tell them im contationg the labor department, and that i quit, i have 2 jobs, and this one pays for my novilitis in life.

It sounds like your boss is being lazy and/or trying to avoid admitting his mistake. This is the electronic age, there's no reason they can't get a check to you in one day. Payroll errors happen all the time and there are contingencies for this. What if you had a loan or mortgage payment due to be withdrawn?

The Capitalists are screwing with ya man.
Contact the Communist Party of the United States prompto..

It sounds like your boss is being lazy and/or trying to avoid admitting his mistake. This is the electronic age, there's no reason they can't get a check to you in one day. Payroll errors happen all the time and there are contingencies for this. What if you had a loan or mortgage payment due to be withdrawn?

actully i had bills due, my cell phone is off now, along with cable, i help my mom pay bills and rent, and this isnt helping either of us.

Looks like there's a certain FO that needs to be fired. ;)

I'm glad I don't work for a large chain. The more fat in the middle, the less enjoyable the job.

Real simple contact the Human Resources Dept on the Corporate Level. They understand how open the company is to a lawsuit and government sanctions in a situation like this.

ok for the 2nd week in a row my job has forgotten to pay me. They keep saying we forgot to send your hours to payrole and its getting old fast. Im considering calling the BBB, and the Texas Labor Commison about this, what do you think though? For refrance i work for KB Toys in Fort Worth.
It's free market capitalism. As long as you keep willing to show up a work for free, why should they pay you? Maybe you should consider working in Dallas. I have never missed a paycheck there.

Top Bottom