World Bulding with C2C?

Eusebio

Chieftain
What is the best way to create a map for C2C? I was thinking about creating a failry large world and would like to know what are the tools that people normally use to create such maps. Is it normally done using the game worldbuilder feature? I've read about third-party programs that simplifies this a lot, like MapView, but this software crashes whenever I try to "link" it to C2C, don't know if I'm doing something wrong here.

Use worldbuilder - its fast and nice to use in V41.

Third party software most likely don't support mods.

It usually starts with Worldbuilder, though that can be really tedious. It usually is easier with maps that are already there which you change to your liking. It is also possible to change the code of a map, e.g. with Notepad++. I do this when I make my spacemaps where I combine 2 maps in one.

It usually starts with Worldbuilder, though that can be really tedious. It usually is easier with maps that are already there which you change to your liking. It is also possible to change the code of a map, e.g. with Notepad++. I do this when I make my spacemaps where I combine 2 maps in one.
Is there some easier way to do this? The way I doing, I feel like it could took a long time to finish the map; I'm going tile-by-tile, row-by-row, and this is a pretty big map. If there's no other way, than so be it, but I would like to know if there was some application or tip that could make this process faster

Top Bottom