World War I... in 2051 A.D.!?!?

This is a great reason for "bumps"! :bump: Thanks Coinich for dropping back in. I have been reading this story Off and On for months and it has been great!

Thanks Blaze for keeping this in your Signature. :goodjob: That is where I found it!

Again thanks for the ride.
Ivan

I also was inspired by tR1cKy and Lord Iggy's Civ III stories running at about that time to join, but personally, and with no mean to insult this was always and remains my favorite story here.
No offense taken IronMan, Coinich's story remains a masterwork of our forums. :)

Great to see you around!

This sure is a great story, maybe one day I can finish the whole thing too. :goodjob:

I saw the thread and wondered how it got bumped... great story, I read it a while ago and thought it was awesome. It also probably holds the record for "Most First Posts Of Newly Signed Up People In A Single Thread", although Quintillus's stories come close.

I would have made my first post here, but I didn't want to be that guy that bumped a four year old thread. I loved this story, though! :thumbsup:

That Was ...AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I joined the group of members that joined just to tell you what a great story this is, Best AAR I've ever read.!Truly an epic masterpiece. I'm so glad I happened to click on this old story that happened to have an interesting title, and end up with this amazing story.

Coinich- You have an amazing imagination. It boggles me how you were able to create this wonderous piece of human emotion, from such an abstracted game as CIV (indeed, a game who's main strength is in abstraction). You remind me of a "good writer" version of Harry Turtledove what with your immense cast and realism in an alt-historical setting.
-Here's hoping to see more from you in the future! :beer:
Waiting patiently for the movie version!

We have another of the...

Most First Posts Of Newly Signed Up People In A Single Thread

Top Bottom