[GS] World Wonder speculation thread

Preeeeety sure those smoke stacks are one of the new engineering projects.
What i think those project do: change the source of energy in a city. i.e. if you build the "burn coal" project, all power plants within a city (or the one in the industrial zone) change into a coal-burning power plant. and if you build the solar power project the power plants turn into solar power plants. and so on...

He is right. Wonder icons show tiny models of the whole wonder in color. Not just a piece in grayscale. And it wouldn't show the exhaust plume. Plus, electricity should have a project for switching from coal plants to oil plants.

I just know it's going to end up being some ruined temple reimagined or something.

Preeeeety sure those smoke stacks are one of the new engineering projects.
What i think those project do: change the source of energy in a city. i.e. if you build the "burn coal" project, all power plants within a city (or the one in the industrial zone) change into a coal-burning power plant. and if you build the solar power project the power plants turn into solar power plants. and so on...

This, I think we'll be able to create projects to swap certain buildings in certain districts (this could very well be useful for HOly Sites, since I foten get annoyed by having different Worship buildings in my cities after conquering and wanting to swap them to my religions). So I think you can unlock new buildings, but also "convert" certain buildings to new sources of energy, The only question re mains what are the benefits of switching?

Top Bottom