Worldbuilder options not listed in new game screen

Danwood

Warlord
there are some (default disabled) Worldbuilder options not listed in new game screen, like, as the ones i remember, Guilds, Elections and few others.

Are they intended not to be listed in the new game screen? is it safe to enable them, what they do?

I'm actually trying to set up a "perfect" game, some advices on the settings to enable or disable? Landmass, map script, game pace? (i want a FULL and DEEP experience, but possibly the most balanced and bugfree as possible :king:)

EDIT: here the options:

Dark Ages
Elections
Guilds
Strenght in Numbers
Complex Traits

And others which are enabled by default

Dark Ages: There's coding in the dll for this but it apparently was not a great option somehow so was removed by the AND team though we may eventually raid it for further use in C2C eventually.

Elections: I believe this was another AND project that was scrapped which again, may be raided for further use in C2C eventually but it appears a bit incomplete and potentially buggy.

Guilds: We've changed how that works entirely so its kinda a dead option I believe. Don't think there's much more to it at this point but some of the old mechanisms and stuff might still lurk behind the disabled option.

Strength in Numbers: An option I've coded but is still under development - late combat mod application is planned. Has not been introduced or greatly discussed and would be nothing but a minor processing delay at this point with no game effect.

Complex Traits: An option shell for my trait structure to come. Would have no effect right now if on.

Thanks a lot for clarification! This mod is really unbelievable and i really hope it'll get the most polished as possible!

Top Bottom