World's most angriest submarine.

Callonia

Deity
This submarine from a purity friend I'm cooperating with has been attempting to murder this station for 50+ turns now. And I've been unable to do anything about it except watch it. Just.. what is it trying to do ?!

Supposedly the station sentinel blocks attack but it isn't doing anything I think.

I'm not willing to let it destroy Palatine because it's one of few stations that is worth paying attention to. It gives tons of culture.

Spoiler :

Perhaps he's trying to finish the quest to remove a station. He's waiting for the sentinel to expire.

I think the sentinel keeps the station from disappearing, which, after 50 turns, it seems to be doing pretty well...

Am I the only one who thinks these "destroy my competitor" quests are ridiculous? It kinda made sense in CiV, and still only before modern age... but in CivBE? It is like Unilever asking a government to bomb Pepsico's headquarters...

Besides, what player in their right mind would ever destroy a station if we can use this much better tactic:

1. Get Hutama's bonus trade routes agreement;
2. Ally with hum to maximize;
3. Grow capital city so that it can hold 4 or 5 routes;
4. Send one to each station, put a sentinel on each of them
5. Get that Industry virtue that yields +6 energy per station level;
6. Enjoy you 4 or 5 routes yielding 30 food, 20 energy, etc + 58 energy each.

Perhaps he's trying to finish the quest to remove a station. He's waiting for the sentinel to expire.

I think the sentinel keeps the station from disappearing, which, after 50 turns, it seems to be doing pretty well...

So Stations can be destroyed through ranged attacks and not need the melee units?

So Stations can be destroyed through ranged attacks and not need the melee units?

It looks like the station is built on water. I presume a sub could take it. I could be wrong, though.

It looks like the station is built on water. I presume a sub could take it. I could be wrong, though.

It is built on water but submarine can attack both sea and land units / cities.

Ranged attacks can't take stuff, only melee units can take cities and destroy stations.

Ranged attacks can't take stuff, only melee units can take cities and destroy stations.

I see, will a melee boat be able to cap a station defended by station sentinel?

It still irks me that we can't demand that a faction stop attacking an outpost. Surely there must be a way other than surround the outpost with your own units or declaring war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a bug where if the station is part of an affinity quest (NOT the normal station x wants you to destroy station y quest), it might be impossible to destroy the city with a melee ship. You might have to use a melee land unit to give it the coup de grace.

Top Bottom