WOTM 37 Results and Congratulations

babybluepants

Deity
GOTM Staff
It appears I was simply too tough on you guys this game. The elephants didn't quite make up for substantial Warlords Immortal bonuses and the really meager land in North Africa. I even managed to make Jovan Kukic lose. :mischief:

As a result, the 3 submitted victories cleaned up on awards. smoreau2's diplomation victory was good enough for not only the parchment, but also gold, cow and purple shield. :king: zamint3 picks up the spaceship, silver and blue shield, while Ronnie1 gets the culture note, bronze and yellow shield. :thumbsup:

There was some talk of really nasty barbs. I was messing around with their settings, yes. Vandal was meant to be a problem for Cyrus and Alex, since they spend a lot of energy battling it in the early to mid game.

Summary of Medal Winners:

smoreau2: 1968 AD Diplomatic Victory, 27,590 points.

zamint3: 1947 AD Spaceship Victory, 17,291 points.

Ronnie1: 1920 AD Cultural Victory, 17,072 points.

Other Award Winners:

High King J.J.: 1925 AD Spaceship Loss, 6,377 points.

donsig: 1545 AD Conquest Loss, 525 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

Thanks for the game BBP, it was definitely a challenge!

Congrats to smoreau2 and zamint3 for their victories also.

Wow, I'm impressed that the 3 medals went to non-military victories.

This game was definitely tough, but I enjoyed it!

Huh? Am I the only one who thought that starting spot sucked? :lol: I'd like to think that 3 turns wandering paid off with a better capitol. Unfortunately, I'm not good enough to have made it pay off anyhow... but NEXT time, you'll see. :mischief:

bbp has officially attained evil mapmaker status :devil:

Huh? Am I the only one who thought that starting spot sucked? :lol: I'd like to think that 3 turns wandering paid off with a better capitol. Unfortunately, I'm not good enough to have made it pay off anyhow... but NEXT time, you'll see. :mischief:

It wasn't great...but it did have food! With sailing prioritized, I was able to retrieve my elephants, and the captured Roman city in the north was 1 of my 3 legendary cities. :D

Top Bottom