[GS] Would it help religion if Theology could be researched without Drama&Poetry?

Yes or No?

• Total voters

kotpeter

Warlord
... which in turn would allow one to build temples faster, get Warrior Monks faster, get Choral Music/Feed the World yields faster, get more faith faster (with policy card) and build Mahabodhi Temple faster to enhance beliefs faster and trigger Drama&Poetry's inspiration?

You still want Culture, even with religion so I don't think it would make much difference and I don't see why this change is needed or would make the game better.

I voted no, but mostly because it doesn't really make sense. I mean, obviously getting to temples faster would help religion play more, but that's a larger change.

IMO the problem is one of timing. Early game, faith is slow to come online, and production is a real challenge, so it's just very hard to do everything when you need to expand and build an army too. The real challenge for me at that point is that the drama and poetry eureka is a very tough one to get, since it's incredibly rare that I can get in a wonder by then. So to hard-research drama is a challenge, and then when you also factor in that the recorded history policy card for doubling campuses is virtually essential to keep you moving forward too, it just means that temples come very late.

Top Bottom