Would You EatThis: The Kiwiburger?

How about this peeps? Fish and Chip shop fry all sorts of things, do burgers, Chinese and often toasties.

View attachment 651259

Chicken, cheese and bacon burger with curry roll and pineapple ring. Fine dining that is?!! Cheapest takeaways in NZ lol.
View attachment 651260

Said curry roll and pineapple ring cut open.

Two burgers, chips, roll and ring was around $15 SD.
Maccas here is try to do Potato Scallops. Reportedly they are abysmal, possibly with no potato and definitely No taste.

...and dent has become dint and now ppl are writing 'dint'.
Are not dent and dint close but different words? I make a dent in a car door and a dint in paying back a debt.

Are not dent and dint close but different words? I make a dent in a car door and a dint in paying back a debt.
Possibly, but the context I've seen it in is in car sales where it is used, 'no dints' , 'small dints ' etc.

That's just a different word, dint can mean dent too.

Just preparing Australia for annexation. It's our future west island!!!

How about this peeps? Fish and Chip shop fry all sorts of things, do burgers, Chinese and often toasties.

View attachment 651259

Chicken, cheese and bacon burger with curry roll and pineapple ring. Fine dining that is?!! Cheapest takeaways in NZ lol.
View attachment 651260

Said curry roll and pineapple ring cut open.

Two burgers, chips, roll and ring was around $15 SD.
Perfect hangover food. Seems pricey... but I don't know if that's USD equivalent.

I’d eat it if it came in black bean form. Egg+pickled beets sounds like a great combo

Top Bottom