Would you give it a shot now?

Give IE 7 a shot?

• Total voters
CivGeneral said:
Its still not going to convince me to switch back to IE. I had bad experiances with IE with spyware and other IE related security holes.
:shrug: Not IE's fault you don't use it correctly.

Turner said:
IE7 has tabs.
copycat :p

seriously, I'll probably have a look at it to see how much better than IE6 it is, but there's no way I'm going back to IE from FF/Opera, it just hasn't anything to offer that FF/Opera don't :)

and with the MS track record for securty...

another reason is that I can use the same browser whether I'm on Windows or Linux :)

Dong2Long said:
BTW, I'm new, but I like this tank guy... good polls, and good RTW sense.

IE7? Not a chance. Nope. :cool:
Thanks, hopefully you don't pay too much attention to my Right Wing Conservative jabber :goodjob:

Turner said:
:shrug: Not IE's fault you don't use it correctly.
This may come off as hypocritical, but isn't that rather trollish? But I'm not going to be too picky for two reasons:
A. I don't want to get banned.
B. I'm sure many things I've said can be passed off as trolling, and they've been ignored

That's a M$ product, right ? Well, then I'm sticking with Firefox. Waiting the 2.0 version to kick in. :)

IE is the perfect example of what M$ is : a compagny which conquered the world through aggressive ways while selling mediocre products.

Opera won the browser wars long ago.

Opera is king :king: ... Firefox is the way to go for those who prefer IE, because IE is not an option. :nuke:

Top Bottom