Wrath of the AI

Brucha's Commune destroyed!?!?!?! NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well, at the very least I can start taking down the missing persons posters with Quintillus's name on them:) A very desperate turn of events indeed, but I have faith that you can turn it around, though it does seem impossible right now. Perhaps a scorched earth strategy is in order, though nothing seems capable of halting the Talented now...

I will be waiting with anticipation for the outcome!

looks like the honorable are getting pretty big on the other continent...

I've played it now (more or less, I changed a couple of things)

You think the millitary started in a bad place in your game, look where they started in mine!:lol::eek::lol:

Attachments

• millitary.jpg
    millitary.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 474
It's been almost a month since the last post. Please don't abandon us part way through the story. Pleeeaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee...

At some point I will post updates, but it likely will be mid-late December. It just isn't going to be feasible during this autumn university term. If you're lucky, I'll post an update over Thanksgiving week (last week of November), but I doubt I'll be civ-ing during that time - some off time with family and friends back home will probably mean I'll be, well, spending time with family and friends - and I'll be glad to be able to do so.

Not to say I haven't been doing any Civ-ing, but the only significant amount of playing I've done is Rocoteh's WWII scenario. It does take a lot of time to make these stories, and the slightly more Civ-focused WWII is a nice change. Even there, though, I've noticed that I don't play often enough to remember the details from when I last left off all the time, resulting in such calamities as allowing enemy subs to attack my subs completely unnecessarily. Similar misfortunes would probably affect this scenario as well if I were to play once every few weeks, and that could break the camel's back here. So for the sake of Intelligent survival, I'd rather be able to keep my WOTAI playing in large spurts.

I'm surprised this is the first S&T post in a week, though. Not a whole lot of activity. I haven't been here myself for a couple months - someday I'd like to read Октобрьская Револютция, but I haven't yet. And C&C is attempting to steal my Civ heart, with some success. But - someday - I will get back around to this.

One other notification - my Photobucket went from 102% to about 95% as of a few days ago when I last checked. I'm not sure what happened to the other 7%/what the other 7% was, so if you see anything missing, let me know.

I noticed my own had dipped a bit, too. I haven't gone back to check, but I've had an account for several years, so I'm guessing that maybe, perhaps, Photobucket purged those images that hadn't been used in 3 or 4 years??

Do you have just one account? With as much attention as this thread has gotten, you might want to consider a seperate account for just this thread.

Aw, that sucks. Stupid Uni. :mad:

I just read through this over the course of the last 2 days and I'm enjoying it a ton. Those Universalists are frighteningly powerful! They're close to the modern age and no one else is past the first few techs of the Industrial Age!

As much as I would love to see this continued, if you ask me it's best if you take as much time as you can to finish it.

Wow. I must say this is extremely good. I will patiently wait for another update. I'm also glad this is not complete so that I'm not too late on the reading. December is a little long to wait though. :p

It's nearly the end of december. Will there be an update??? *holds breath in suspense*

Top Bottom