Writing in Gunpowder

Yes Sir the King of Germany is finding his way very well in this game. As for being Rivals let not a Score or a Graph determine this.
Hey now, me and Nighthawk have already been rivals for the longest time in this game.

The New Spanish Regime sees it fit to return back to traditional values of the Spanish civilization. Islam is restored as the official state religion, free speech is ditched away in favour of rule by more informed and wise bureaucrats and universal suffrage is repealed also in favour of rule by more informed and wiser elected officials. The times of war require a better government in order to efficiently coordinate the economy and the war effort.

I know I probably said it a few times already, but it bears repeating: These new forum mechanics suck. I spent three hours painstakingly assembling a giant story post (which I had to split in two because 30 pictures per post max), and the simple inconvenience of spoilers now requiring three clicks instead of a single one put me off putting each group of images into a spoiler, instead I just spoilered the entire posts. Ah well, here it is.

Portuguese people have built a wonderful summer palace for the royal; family.
The Forbidden Palace is only for invited guests of the Emperor.

GPS

Top Bottom