Civ IV: Rise of Empires (expansion)

I am not good at uploading files, so I put it on WeTransfer. Two things have been changed - I have fixed a bug with titanium, and now it is possible to build new era units, and the graphic is slightly different. I hope you find it works!
There you go, tantanmen: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/35...3e3756f9d6f5ba89d88104b520200108011458/653b3f

Do´h! I´m too late. This link does not work anymore. It says that the transfer has been removed. Could anyone share this awsome mod with me please?
I would highly appreciate that.

Many thanks in advance!

Yes, I got it. Thank you very much.

Is there any other earth maps with more then 18 civs existing beside that what you shared?

I have obtained a copy of my old mod, Rise of Empires. I am going to make sure it works and repost, hopefully by Saturday.

On another note, in honor of this little mod still being downloaded 10 years later, I'm considering making a Deluxe Version. What do people think they would like?

The same type of mod, just with more civs/leaders/traits/hero units.

A mod where every civ has one leader but has civ-specific bonuses.

Civs under consideration are Brazil, Mississippi, Salish, Pueblo, Algonquin, Mapuche, Nazca, Assyria, Nabateans, Tibet, Mughal, Chola, Huns, Nubians, Benin. Open to any ideas. Also considering a number of trait ideas, 1-2 more depending on how many civs/leaders we go with.

I am very glad to read your post, my dear colleague.
I am looking forward to download and play the mod. A few years ago, I asked for an update to you, if you can remember. Therefore, I am waiting for the Deluxe Version.

However, please allow me to give some recommendations/suggestions:
- In the old version, there are allowed only 18 civs per map. Max. 50 would be great.
- Earth maps, in various sizes. For example, Rhye´s and Fall of Civ earth map, Giant Earth map and may be some other sizes with origianan/historical starting locations.
- Inquisiotn
- Assimilation
- Revolution mod
- future mod, for example next war content or even little more
- if possible, not so many stuff that the mod is going to be huge and you cannot play because of RAM

If anyone else has some other suggestions, I am happy to hear that.

Thank you very much!

Phase one done, I’ve gone in and trouble shot bugs and improved a bit of artwork here and there, otherwise I have Rise of Empires untouched and in working condition. I just need to find out how to get it hosted somewhere.

Phase two, the Deluxe Version, is started: I’m adding two traits and 10 civs with several alternate leaders. The civs coming in so far are:

Mississippi
Pueblo
Brazil
Mapuche
Tibet
Indonesia

And I’m looking for five more. I may remove the Apache Empire and change it for the Salish, just to cover a different area. I’m also going to retool the Sioux and Iroquois as well.

Some new leaders will include:

Lady Six Sky for Maya
Rain in the Face of the Sioux (replacing an outdated Crazy Horse)
Lech Walesa for Poland
Dido of Carthage

New Traits appear to be as follows:

Inspiring: double length of golden ages, no anger from conscription
Commercial: Units cost 10 percent less, double production of banks and markets
Resourceful (rework): Extra food on city growth, Double income from pillaging, Start with a cache of Gold.

wow, that sounds very good. I am sure, I am not the only one who is waiting for this mod.

Best regards

Help! Does anyone know a good site where you can post a 533 MB file? I want to make Rise of Empires Original available while I work on Rise of Empires Deluxe. So far its been too big for every site I've tried.

RI is on sourceforge - and it's a big mod too, mediafire probably works too, maybe dropbox? If you really want to, google drive probably works.

It is great Seasnake is working on Deluxe Version!

Unfortunately, I do not know any good site to post such a large file, so I uploaded previous ones on temporary servers.

In terms of new civs, I think it might be interesting to get a mix of modern states such as Argentina, Canada, Ukraine and ancient empires such as Assyria. Just thinking!

Just wondering the current progress of the mod. Could you please give a short feedback about he current status?

Thanks in advance.

HI
I used to play CIV4 and remember this mod was very cool,now I found my game CDs and would love to play BTS with this mod,where can you download it because i click on this mod on CivFanatics and it does not work.

Top Bottom